reunion

YOUTUBE - THE CAST OF SINGLE'S INFERNO 2 REUNITE TO WATCH THEIR SHOW AND TALK ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED [ENG]

The screen lights up, revealing the familiar faces of the watcher's favorite dating show's participants. The first person the watcher recognizes is Park Aria, looking joyful and radiant as she reunites with the girls.

"Wait—" Seo-eun's voice interrupts, and she's shown on the screen, her eyes wide with anticipation. "It's my first time watching it."

The scene switches to So-e, her face beaming with a playful smile. "That's not what Hanbin told me."

Laughter bubbles up as the camera pans to the boys, all grinning from ear to ear. Kim Jinyoung stands out, his eyes sparkling with excitement. "She looked at me," he says, his voice tinged with a mix of disbelief and joy.

Next, the camera catches Jongwoo's shy smile as he admits, "I can't help but lean forward."

The prologue wraps up, leaving the watcher on the edge of their seat, eager to see the cast reunite on screen. The anticipation is noticeable—what happened behind the cameras? What secrets and emotions are about to be unveiled?

Are you ready to see the cast react to 'Single's Inferno 2'? Keep reading, because there's a lot you missed behind the scenes. The journey is just beginning, and the excitement is far from over.

-GIRL'S REACTION-

The cameraman zooms in on Aria, revealing her nervous smile as she looks directly into the camera. "Hello," she begins with a polite bow to the viewers. "I'm Park Aria from Single's Inferno 2." She introduces herself with a bright smile. "I'm so happy to be back again."

One by one, the other girls introduce themselves, each of their faces lighting up as the camera focuses on them.

"There's a reason we all gathered today," Seo-eun starts with a smile, glancing at the other female participants beside her.

"We finally get to watch the show," Minsu says, sharing a knowing look with Seo-eun.

"Yes, that's why we're here," Seo-eun nods. "It'll be fun to share stories we know and those other participants also don't know," she continues. "It'll be nice to talk about them today."

"Now, let's review," Se-jeong chimes in as everyone turns their attention to the screen in front of them. The viewer, too, leans in closer, eager to see the participants' reactions to themselves on screen.

"I'm so nervous," Nadine speaks up from beside Aria, who nods in agreement as she grabs her friend's hand.

The girls cheer in unison as Seulki is the first to appear on the screen, stepping into Inferno. "Oh my god, you look even better than I remember," Aria mutters, making Seulki shoot her a shy smile.

Next, it's Se-jeong's turn, arriving in her stunning green dress, leaving everyone shocked. "Hot girl," Nadine hypes her up, eliciting cheers from the group.

The screen then shows Yoongjae's entrance, the man walking down the stairs into Inferno with a confident smile. Aria smiles at the screen, memories flooding back of her first intimate eye contact with Yoongjae.

The last to appear on screen is Aria, looking amazing in a black two-piece skirt and sleeveless blazer. The girls around her gasp in awe as she walks down the stairs. "Look at the guys!" Seo-eun's voice booms out above everyone else's. "They're all so focused," she laughs.

Aria covers her face with her hand, letting out a short laugh at her comment as she watches the eye contact with Yoongjae replay on the screen.

"Look at Yoongjae-ssi!" Nadine laughs. "Love at first sight," she continues in English, making the group burst into laughter.