11. First Kiss 💌

A Bit Of Mature Content Ahead 🌝 (16+

I Took Her To My Room. I Can See Her Shivering From Cold And Clutching My Kurta Tightly. She Looked Cute While Hugging Me And Hiding Her Face On My Chest. I Chuckled At Her Behaviour And Made Her Sit On My Bed. I Was Going To Bring A Towel From My Dressing Room But She Held My Hand And Looked At Me With Puppy Eyes.

"Please Stay With Me" She Said Holding My Hand

"I'm Not Going Anywhere Beetle. Let Me Bring A Towel For You. You Will Catch Cold. You Are Already Shivering"

She Stood Up And Said, Looking At Me With Her Teary Eyes. " No, Please Don't Leave Me Alone"

"Okay Okay Calm Down I'm Not Going Anywhere" I Said Hugging Her.

We Stayed In That Position For Few Seconds And Then She Looked At Me. Her Eyes Always Hypnotises Me.

I Lifted Her By Her Thighs And Made Her Sit On The Table. I Don't Know Why I Can't Handle Myself Around Her. I Parted Her Thighs And Stood Between Them. Her Wet Hair Strands Were Making Her More Hot. I Caressed Her Cheeks With My Thumb And Grabbed The Nape Of Her Neck By Bringing Her More Closer To Me. I Can Feel Her Chest Moving Up And Down As If She Is Breathing Heavily. I Leaned More Closer To Her And She Closed Her Eyes. I Moved Away From Her.

I Don't Want To Kiss Her Without Her Permission. Only I Know How Much Badly I Want To Kiss Her But I Don't Want Her To Feel Uncomfortable Around Me. Instead I Want Her To Feel That I Am The Safest Place For Her.

She Opened Her Eyes And Looked At Me With A Confused Expression.

"Can I Kiss You?" I Asked Her Taking Her Permission. She Didn't Replied

"I'm Sorry I Didn't Mean To Make You..." Before I Could Complete My Sentence She Held Me By My Colar And Started Kissing Me. I Was Shocked By Her Behaviour. I Can Feel Her Soft Lips On Mine. Before She Realises What She Is Doing I Again Held Her By Her Neck And Started Sucking Her Lower Lips. She Started Reciprocating And Sucked My Upper Lips. After Few Minutes She Started Patting My Shoulder. I Left Her Realising That She Was Out Of Breath And Was Breathing Heavily.

After Few Seconds I Held Her Again And Said " Let's Do It For One More Time."
I Don't Know What She Is Doing To Me I Am Obsessed With Her.

I Said And Smashed My Lips On Her. This Time I Was The One To Take The Lead. I Started Caressing Her Thighs And Kissing Her More Passionately. But What She Did Next Shocked Me. She Pushed Me Away From Her And Her Eyes Started Becoming Teary. Without Saying Anything She Ran From My Room. I Started Running Behind Her. She Ran Towards Her Room Before I Could Enter
She Closed The Door Causing A Loud Thud On It.
I Went To My Room And Started Thinking About Her. What Happened To Her Suddenly. Did I Make Her Uncomfortable?. What Is She Will Leave Me Again? No I Can't Let Her Go Away From Me Now. Thinking About All These I Didn't Even Realised When I Slept.