Alastor x y/n angst

Alastor hazbin Hotel x y/n angst

You stared at Alastor, tears streaming down your face as you begged him to let you go. But he just laughed, enjoying the sight of your pain and suffering.

"You belong to me now, my dear," he said, his red eyes glinting with malice. "There's no escape from the Hotel. You're mine forever."

You couldn't believe it. You thought Alastor cared for you, that he loved you. But now you realized he only saw you as a possession, a plaything to use and discard at his whim.

Every day was a torture, as Alastor pushed you to your limits, manipulating and controlling you with his dark magic. You felt like a prisoner in your own skin, unable to escape the grasp of the Radio Demon.

But deep down, you still clung to the hope that Alastor would come to his senses, that he would realize the pain he was causing you and set you free. But as the days turned into weeks and then months, that hope slowly died, leaving only a hollow ache in your chest.

You knew deep down that Alastor would never let you go, that this was your fate now. And as you looked into his eyes, all you saw was the cold, unfeeling gaze of a monster. And you realized with a sinking heart that you were truly alone, trapped in a nightmare of your own making.

Hope you liked this oneshot
See you next time:)

Love from:

Imjustwriting1🎀