Unknown Talent

*11:03 am*

We ate and got dressed into a white tank top, navy blue leggings, black and white vans and my black sweater with the word Karma in white. I put  my hair in a cute messy bun and met Allen in the living room. It was weird when I told him about seeing his strengths and weaknesses he was fine one minute then freaked out the next. Maybe, maybe it was his past. Something happened I can tell but which memory? I walked up him, he looked distant.

"Ready?" He shook his head, no. I nodded. He left down back to the basement and came back with a duffle bag. What is with his mom and duffle bags? He opened it slowly almost. Scared. He breathed in deep and unzipped it all the way. I looked inside from a distance and eyes widening. There were weapons. Is it bad to think that they were so beautiful.

"My dad threatened to kill my mom with them but not  before he would use them on me. He never did but he was close. These are why I didn't fight back for years. I was a coward. I am a coward." Tears rushed down his face. I grabbed his hands.

"You are not a coward. You have the courage to stand up the that evil man alone.  You protected your mom many times. You protected me. You saved my life twice."  He nodded.

"You're right. Lets go practice." I smiled at him.

*1 pm*

Ok so I discovered I am good at aiming and Allen had an awesome swing so he took the Swords, Brass knuckles, and Swiss army knife. I took the bow, daggers, Swiss army knife and machete. He wanted me to have something in arms distance so he gave me the machete. I grabbed my backpack, over the side bag and a duffle while he grabbed the rest, which was a back pack and a duffle bag. I walked to the door  leading and looked at him.

"Ready?" he nodded. Here it goes.