Stuffed

We're so fucking back

((First person POV))

I felt his nails dig into my wrists as he held them above my head. He knew how much I loved that, and it was even more known when I whined at the sensation. His tongue explored my mouth as our bodies pushed together.

My lips felt swollen as he pulled away, and they tingled a little. He looked into my eyes for a moment before using his free hand to push my head aside, exposing my neck. He leaned down and sank his teeth into the skin. My legs involuntary pulled up towards him, straddling his pelvis as I winced.

"Tell me if I go too far, love." He said softly, leaning a little toward my ear. Too far? This is all I ever wanted.

He pressed his tongue flat against the bite and licked around it slowly, causing a sting that drove me crazy. With every bite, I could feel the space between my thighs heating up. He kissed down my collarbone to my chest and finally stopped at my bra. He slipped a hand behind my back and I heard the familiar clicking of the hooks being undone. It fell slightly and he pulled it completely off, throwing it somewhere in the room.

I whimpered as I felt him roll my nipple between his pointer and thumb. His grip loosened on my writs as he leaned down, his tongue circling around my other nipple. He didn't like tying me up because he couldn't throw me around as easily, and that was fine with me.

He removed his hand from my wrists and used it to rub his fingers gently over my wet underwear. I jumped a little as he bit down gently on my nipple, massaging my other breast with his other hand.

"You're handling this so well baby~" He praised, but I knew this kindness wouldn't last much longer. He leaned back and positioned himself better between my legs. My underwear was slipped off and also thrown somewhere. His hands gripped my thighs roughly before he lifted my legs onto his shoulders, pulling me forward on the bed.

I felt his pointer and middle finger slide down my wet pussy, pressing lightly. He spat on it and rubbed his saliva into my clit, pressing harder. I moaned, and my back arched off the bed a little. I gripped the sheets with my hands, pulling them farther under me.

"You like that? Fucking slut." He spat harshly, rubbing his fingers roughly around my soaked clit. I could feel my stomach do flips as the pleasure grew.  My eyes shut tightly.

"What a whore. Look at you, you needy bitch." His words sent a shiver down my spine and I whimpered.

"Please~ Fu-Fuckkk!" I yelled, breathing heavily. He looked up and made eye contact with me. "Please what? Use you're words, cunt." He demanded.

"Finger m-me! Please! I'll be good!" I begged. He stared for a few seconds before turning his attention back down to my pussy.

His fingers slowly stopped and moved down to my entrance. Without hesitation, he shoved three in. I yelped and my legs tensed, squeezing the slides of his neck. His other hand gripped onto my thigh, hard enough to hopefully leave bruises.

He slammed his fingers back and forth into me roughly. He leaned downward and kissed my inner thigh, nibbling before leaving deep bites down toward my crotch. His tongue flicked my clit and I moaned, throwing my head back.

It felt amazing, so amazing I couldn't think. My whole upper body felt numb, and so did my brain. All I could do was moan and plead. The pain he was inflicting felt so good, it was addicting. I wanted to be his toy, his plaything. He could do anything he wanted to me, im obsessed with his touch and crave more. He's like a drug and my orgasm is an overdose.

I felt my climax rapidly approaching as his fingers pounded into me. "Cum for me brat, you know you want to. Useless cunt."

Those words tipped me over the edge. My orgasm hit me like a ton of bricks. I was almost screaming as my fluids coated his fingers.