Friday Night Last Year

Victor was walking down the street Friday Night after the local Sleeping with Sirens concert, and it was pouring rain. His shoulder length hair was plastered to his face, his hood pulled up and his shoes squishing into the puddles.

Vic's mind was elsewhere though, he was not thinking of the freezing rain making his entire body fall into the chills, oh no, he was thinking of how passionate Kellin Quinn, frontman of Sleeping with Sirens, is on stage. How attractive he is when he speaks to the crowd as a whole and how much his own throat hurt so bad from screaming the lyrics so loudly.

Headlights flashed passed him and water sprayed across him, he allowed a long drawn out sigh to escape his mouth. His head tilted back as he looked up into the third story window of an apartment complex, his home. All that could be heard was screaming... Vic's parents, fighting.. Again.

Vic refused to deal with this tonight. Spinning on his heel Vic sprinted down the street, and kept running. This happened all the time, and more gotten than not, after good days. Tears streamed down his cheeks as he ran, all the bad things that always seem to happen to him flooded into his mind. Bullying, parents, depression, losing his sister to a car crash.

Vic ran into someone, not paying attention to where he was going. "Sorry! Sorry!" He sniffled and started wiping his eyes, "I'm sorry I didn't mean t-" but he froze when he noticed a very confused and soaking wet Kellin Quinn. "It's okay, really." Kellin sighed and sucked under the overhang of a building to get out of the rain, "Are you okay? You look like you need a friend." Vic stepped under the overhang and stumbled through his words, "I-I'm fine, r-really. I-I'm uhm uh, just having a bad day. K-Kellin, I-" he sighed and shook his head, looking down, embarrassed. Kellin's light laugh filled his ears and made him smile. "So obviously your a fan," he started, glancing down at the five dollar shirt with an iron-on sws logo Vic was wearing. "hey, you got a place to stay? You look like you've been in the rain and I saw you were cr-" but before Kellin could finish Vic cut him off, "I wasnt crying!!" They both laughed before a slightly awkward silence passed over them.

Kellin and Vic walked side by side down the street, as Kellin had persuaded Vic to stay with him for the night after Vic had explained his problem. Surprisingly, Kellin already had his own flat in another apartment complex. "And you don't get mobbed by fans?" Vic asked, stepping through the door. "Not really, no." Kellin smiles and slipped off his soaked jacket, "hey, you hungry or anything? oh and go ahead and make yourself comfortable." He walked off into another room leaving Vic in what looked like a living room. Vic was starving after not eating for three days, but he wouldn't say anything. "I-I guess I-I'm kinda thirsty.." Vic looks around the room before slipping off his wet shoes and socks. "Alright!" It was easy to hear the smile when Kellin spoke.

Vic stood awkwardly as Kellin say on to he couch. "Come on, scardy cat, you can sit down. I'm not going to bite you." Kellin got up and started walking towards a door, "I'm going to go get changed out of these wet clothes, do you want to borrow a shirt.. Or just pajamas? You're soaked." A smile spread across Vic's face and he nodded, getting out f wet clothes would be nice. Kellin changed, then Vic did.

"Heh, sorry you have to wear batman stuff... It's kinda all I have.." Kellin seemed embarrassed. "No! It's okay, I'm so grateful I'm staying here instead of under the bridge again.." Vic sighed. "under the bridge?" Kellin looked over to him, curiosity burning in his blue-green eyes. Vic nodded, remembering the countless nights, "yeah, it's dry under the bridge so I can sleep down there.. Since I can't really stay home." Kellin suddenly hugged Vic tightly, and whispered, "I understand.. My parents kicked me out of the house." Vic hugged him back tightly, his face heating up with blush, "w-why'd they d-do that?"
~
Kellin explained that his family were bible thumpers and rejected him for being gay. He had a terrible time getting a place but once he set up the band it was easier to get a place and save money.
~
Vic listened intently, as Kellin spilled about his past and tears formed in his bright eyes. "dont cry.." Vic whispered. Kellin sniffled and wiped his eyes, regaining his composure, "sorry, sorry, heh, I don't have many friends, I probably seem lonely a-and... Uh.." Kellin looked down and cleared his throat, "never mind."

They happened to fall asleep on the couch after watching some midnight cartoons.

Vic awoke to the feeling of Kellin kissing the side of his neck. The older boy had his body pressed against Vic's. Not quite fully awake, Vic didn't react. Kellins hand slid up Vic's shirt and that's when Vic realized what was happening. "W-What're you doing?!" Vic gasped and sat up. Kellins voice was but a whisper, "I've seen you around town, at every concert, at school, I think I love you, Victor Fuentese." Vic froze, he had always wanted Kellin in every way, but now that this was actually happening... Kellins lips were against his neck again, his hands resting on Vic's thighs. "K-Kellin I-I.." Vic stuttered and blushed; he pushed Kellin down against the couch and pressed his lips to Kellins. Kellins hands found their way to his chest. Their lips moved in sync in a passionate kiss. Kellin tugged off Vic's shirt and Vic took Kellins off. Vic trailed kisses down the boys neck as Kellin dared to slip his hand down Vic's pants.
~
And when Vic awoke on that very familiar couch, Kellin was gone. No where to be found and no trace, no note. Anger flared in Vic's heart as he slipped on his clothes and walked out.
But this was only the beginning...