The New Girl...

*Becks Pov*

"So, sleepover at yours tonight?" I question Andre, casually leaning against the lockers, occasionally winking at the odd chic that walked past. Ahh it was great to have the life of lovely haired Beckett Oliver, even if I do say so myself.

"Yep" Andre replies, smirking at me. "Wanna go to a nightclub?" I raise my eyebrows at him and smirk slightly. I mean yeah, me and Andre are underage, but do what? I'm sure they would let us in! " I've heard there's a new one, not far from where I live. We could go to my place, get changed and then go and have funnn....If ya know what I meannn" Andre smirks playfully.

"No, I'm not quite sure what you mean, Andre. Please.....go into further detail about this so called 'fun' We'll be having tonight" I say, playing it dumb.

"Well sorry Sir, no cant do. Gotta go catch up with ma girl, I guess you'll just have to find out" He explains, and we stare and each other for a few seconds before loosing it and bursting out laughing. Andre walks off, clapping me on the shoulder, but pauses to whisper in my ear...." I heard there's a new girl in class today...." He says, smirking, before finally heading off.

"DAMN" I mutter, annoyed. New girls we're usually all over me and were all major flirts. Not that I didnt like a lady or two, but they got boring quite quick. I sighed as I made my way to Sikowitzes classrom, and I took a seat. Someone interesting, someone cool, someone to actually work for to get would be nice, I prayerd. But it was obviously gonna be sone stupid blonde bimbo who was drawn to me. Sighing, I looked around the classrom and ny eyes came to rest on an empty chair, right next to me... "Hey man, could we swap seats, you know what happens with new girls and me..." I say, awkwardly scratching the back of my head, whilst looking at Andre hopefully. But Andre just chuckles and shoots and amused, almost piting look towards me.

" Hah. Dont worry mate. I've heard she's....different"

"Hmpf" Yeah right, I think. They're all the same. But ohh boy, was I ever so wrong as the door opened to reveal the most different, angry girl I would have thought had walked through the door. Sge glares at everyone in the class, and they just stare at her in awe.

Never have I been so wrong. My prayers have been awnsered, and boy, was this one hell of a catch. Certainly one to work for....

|| Thank you for reading this! Tell me what you think!! I know its short but stick around and I'll write longer, better ones!! Please review!! Thanks, yet again!! ||