Chapter 7 (Am I in love ?)

I remembered that I have to tell the boys I have to go back to my home ..I really like them but I think I'm bothering them,I don't know why ...
"Guys I think I have to go back home,I'm sorry "
"Ashely stay with us .. we are having fun together " Zayn said
Yup I'm really having fun with them but I don't want to be load on them and I also don't want them to hate me ..but I really want to stay with them I'm really happy with them ... I'm not lonely anymore but when I'm back home hello me loneliness again ..

"Guys are you sure ??cause umm.. I think I'm bothering you .."
"Of course we want you to stay !! And no you're not bothering us.. we are family ash.." Liam said
I was really happy when I heard Family word cause I'm really comfortable with them they are so nice with me and I really like them... They are lucky to have each other ...
"So are you going to Stay "Harry asked
"Mmmmm ... If you guys think it's fine I'll stay " I smiled
"Cool ...So we are going to Stay Up all night and do crazy stuff .. " Then I cut Niall
"But first I have to go home and bring my things "
" Oh cool so I'm going with you if you don't mind "
" Yeah sure you can come " I smiled
And then I saw Harry rasing his eye brow and said
" Niall you don't have to go I'll go with her" Harry smirked I think he is planning for something ..
"Oh its fine you both can come" I smiled

"Okay we're coming with you" Harry and Niall said in the same time ..
Then we get out from their house and it was so dark cause it was about 11:00PM ... We were walking in the dark Night .. if I was alone I will be so scared cause I'm not used to walk alone in this time .. but I felt save with them.. really.
" So guys what do you think about your fans ?" I broke the silence ..
" They are really amazing we love them a lot .. They did an amazing effort to us "
Harry said .. really they have a big heart .. Lol
" Hahahaha I really like you Harry" I blinked and Harry laughed OMFG his green eyes are AMAZING ...
After a while I felt someone holding my hand and OMG it's Harry ... I was going to freak out ...
"OMG Harry what are you doing are you stealing my Girl or something " I heard Niall Laughing
"I don't have a boyfriend " Then I get out my tongue sarcastically
I think Niall was just kidding ...
I really don't want to get back home I want to live with them till the end but this is just in my dreams ..
And then I suddenly wanted to ask Harry if he got a girlfriend or not just for my information ..
"So Mr.Style do you have a girlfriend ?"
And then he looked at me like he's saying 'oh like you don't know '
"Ha..."
"Oh yeah and she's with me right now and guess what I'm holding her hands right now !" He laughed and then he hold my hand tightly..
I looked at our hand and I laughed ..he's such a cute person Really ....
I wanted to kiss him so bad his lips were pinkie OH GOSHH !!! Please let mee kisss those pinkie lipss !!!!!
Really if I had the chance to kiss him of course I'll ...
"Oh Harry !! BTW I'm gonna call you cupcake or hazza !!! " I smirked
"Oh nice names Love " he said his voice is like perfection Gosh I'm dead ...
And then he hugged me tight ... So cute I know. .
Niall wasn't talking he seem sad ... But I don't know why,he said that he loves his girlfriend ...
"So Niall why aren't you talking "
"Nothing I'm just not in the mood "
"Is everything okay ?" I asked
"Yeahh .. yea I'm fine "
He was like 'leave me alone ' .. I didn't know why he's not in the mood he was laughing about 4 min ago !!
"Sure you're not mad or something ?"
"I said no ... And why are you asking? "
He was going to explode .. And I don't know why that matter ..
Then I left Harry's hand and went to Niall I get closer to his body
"I know you're lying " I whispered in his ears and hugged him and he hugged me back .. hugs are the best (A/N: I love warm hugs like Olaf)
And then we realized that we arrived home .. I get my keys out of my bag and opened the door
"Come in guys "
Niall was looking around him and contemplating the place ...he's eyes were so cute I loved that baby blue eyes Gosh I'm surrounded by Hot boys ..
"Oo I love the design " Niall said
"Thankss btw I'm going upstairs to pack my things .."
I not sure that Niall is Okay I don't know why but he's just not like I know him ..
"Oo so Anyone want to come with me upstairs " I added
"Oh I'm coming sweetie "Harry said
"Niall aren't you coming ?"
"No umm.. I'll wait here "
"Okay Niall we won't be late " and then I hurried upstairs to pack my things ...
But I still don't understand why Niall is acting like this I really don't know Why.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author Note :
Wish you like this chapter
Feel sorry for Mr Horan ❤
You can help me with the story if you want .. And it's my pleasure to have your help
Thanks❤
*****************************************
Don't forget to vote and add your comment ❤
Love you so much ❤
xxLilly ❤
Next chapter will be in this week .
For the millions
time I love you ❤