Chapter 5

A/N: Guys! Terribly sorry for not updating! There had been a lot of problems lately so yah. I know it ain't a good excuse but. I'll try to update more often! And sorry for the crappy and short chapter!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5

Cai's POV 

I woke up about 7:30 in the morning. Wow. I usually wake up at 9 or 10. Well anyways. I took a quick shower and got dressed.

After that I decided to go downstairs, to the kitchen to be exact. As I sat on one of the seats and got and Idea of pranking the lads. HEHEHEHEEH! This is goin to be fun!

Phase 1. Niall. I went to the garage and got a cooler and brought it inside. I putted all the frozen meat and other frozen stuff in it. After all of that I returned the cooler back to the garage. I went back to the kitchen got a few sacks and putted all of the food in it, except for the whipped cream (of course). Then I carried it to my room and hid it under my bed. Phase 2 of the plan. I went to Zayn's room and got one of the empty containers of his hair gel. I returned to my room and got some glue. I filled the container with glue.

I went back to Zayn's room and swapped the container of hair gel to glue! And hid the other container which was the one filled with hair gel. For phase 3! I went back to my room and got the whipped cream then entered Liam's room. I putted whipped cream on Liam's hair and on his hands. Ok I know that was really lame but! It'll be funny! Phase 3 done now onto phase 4! Harry. I went to Harry's room. And messed it up like a typhoon came in this room. WHAT? I can't think of any other way. OKAY? Ok. Phase 4 over now for Phase 5. The final one. My good dad Louis. Hehehe..... I got a bucket and filled it with milk with a little red food colouring in it! (A/N: I got the idea of coloured milk from watching the challenge of the Janoskians) I opened dad's door a little got a stool and stood on it and placed the bucket on top. I got down off the stool and went to my room and went back to sleep.

Harry's POV 

I woke up and looked at the clock 10 AM. I sat up stretched and stood up. I looked at my room and it was cl- WHAT THE ACTUALL F*CK?! My room is a mess! I knew that it was clean when I went to bed last night! Who could've don- Wait a second.... 

CAI!

I quickly went to Cai's room and saw Liam, Zayn and Niall. Also going straight to Cai's room. Liam has whipped cream on his head and a little on his hand, Zayn has really messed up hair like it's glued. And Niall looked really upset. And I wondered where's Louis?

Liam's POV 

I woke up with a weird feeling on my head and on my hands. I shrugged it off and I rubbed my eyes. What the? Is this? Whipped Cream? This would either be the work of Louis or Cai. But I have a feeling that this is the work of Cai...

I decided to give Cai a little visit so I went to her room. There I saw Harry, Zayn, and Niall. Where's Louis?

Zayn's POV 

Ahh..... I woke up really early today. Wow. New record any ways! I got out of bed and fixed my hair. I got my hair gel and applied it to my hair. Wait a sec! Why is it so sticky like glue? I looked back at the container of my hair gel and noticed that my hair gel isn't hair gel! It is glue! I know who's behind this...... 

Cai Tomlinson. 

I hurried to go to Cai's room and saw the other lads except from Louis. I guess he isn't a victim.

Niall's POV 

I woke up and got hungry. So i went down immediately and looked at the fridge. EMPTY?! NO! I checked the covers again, EMPTY! No! This must be a dream! WAKE ME UP PLEASE! Then I slapped my slef. Ouch. Nope.I'm not in a dream! Who could have done this?! Wait a Nandos second! No one else but Cai Tomlinson.

So I rushed to her room and saw, Hazza, Daddy Direction, and Dj Malik. But where's the Tommo?

Louis' POV 

"It's time to get up in the morning (In the morning, morning!) We got Mcdonalds breakfast for you. We drov-" I stopped my alarm and got up. I fixed my hair and grabbed the door knob. I pulled the door some more and stepped out until. SPLASH! What the hel is this? I licked it. Milk? One meaning: Cai!

I quickly got to her room and saw all of the lads. I quickly opened Cai's door and got in. Then the lads followed behind. "What did she do to you lads?" I whispered "She hid all of the food!" Niall whisper - yelled "She messed up my tidy room!" Harry did the same as Niall "She putted whipped cream on my head and hands!" said Liam "She swapped my hair gel with glue" said Zayn "And you?" he added "She got a bucket on milk on top of my door. and it spilled all over me." I explained. "Why is it red?" Niall asked "Food colouring" I said simply then he nodded. "Lads. How bout we do some revenge?" I suggested. They all had an evil smirk on their faces and I whispered them the plan. This is going to be good.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Hey Guys! Ummm.... Can I ask you a favor and give me an Idea for what Louis and the boys are gonna do to Cai? (In a prank kind of way ok?) So yah. An-

Louis: *enters the room* Hello Angelyn!

Ugh. Louis, I'm trying to talk to the readers here!

Louis: Skada opps! I brought someone with me on the way!

Who?

Harry: *comes in* ME!

Oh. You.

Harry: Ain't happy to see me aye?

Not much. Oh! And the the readers! I was thinking of making a Janoskians fanfic! So comment down bellow if you want me to make one! And I would need a few characters! So inbox me if your intrested to be in that fanfic!

Harry: So you're quiting this story?

Louis: NO ANGELYN! DON'T QUIT THIS STORY! I STILL DON'T HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!

No, I'm not quiting this story. And Louis you will have one soon. So be patient!

Louis: Thank God!

Oh! And readers! I might do a character Q&A! Well depends on you guys. And thx so much for 400+ reads! Abd the votes... Well..... Let's say that its kinda low. But WHO CARES! I still got a lot of reads! And anyways! Don't forget to v-

Harry: VOTE AND

Louis: COMMENT!

Thank you boys! Anyways bye! See you on the next chapter!