one

Who knew someone you've only known  for a few days could make you feel so amazing. When the first words you said to him were 'watch where you're going!'  In the few days you spent together you felt like it's been a whole lifetime. Is it possible to fall so quickly?
"There you are!" The tall figure wraps his arms around my waste burying his face into the crook of my neck.
"you caught me" I whisper turning around to stare into his blue orbs.
We stare into each others eyes slowly leaning in. Right when his lips are about to press against mine he turns away and runs.
"Run run as fast as you can you can't catch me I'm the ginger bread man!" He sings running around my living room like a little boy.
"Your not even a ginger bread man!" I yell back, laughing at his silliness.
I pick up my speed and push him down causing me to fall right on top of him.
"caught ya." I say grabbing his face and kissing his soft pink lips.
I pull apart from the kiss and smile at the beautiful boy in front of me. He smiles back.
"you caught me" his voice barely at a whisper. 
I roll off of the boy and sit on the couch of my family's home.
"where exactly is everyone?" he asks.
"they went on a weekend trip out of state." I say.
"and you didn't go? why not?"
"Don't complain. If I went we wouldn't even know each other."
*ring ring ring*
"Hello?" he answers his phone. "Oh uh yeah. Uhm can we talk later?"
I try to read his expression, he looks nervous. Who's he talking to?
He holds up us finger and walks into another room to talk. What was that about?
The tall aussie comes back into the room and let's out a big sigh.
"What do you want to do?" I ask trying to take his mind off of what ever that phone call was about.
He just looks at me and smiles.
"What?"
"nothing." he says still showing his award winning smile.
"How long are you staying in New York?" I ask.
"Not long." he answers tapping his fingers on his knees anxiously.
I stare at the boy admiring everything about him. His eyes, his smile, his hair, his-
"If you take a picture it will last longer." he smirks interrupting my thoughts.
"I wasn't staring." I say holding back a laugh.
"Sure you weren't" he bites down on his lip. This boy. I swear. He is doing this on purpose. Anything he does makes my stomach twist in knots. I can't be feeling what I think I'm feeling. Its only been three days. He's just crashing at my house. I don't even know for how long.
"I'm gonna get ready for bed." I state walking into my room. I can feel him following close behind.
"Yes?" I ask him turning around.
He walks up to me and snakes his arms around my waist.
"Do you really want to go to bed?" he smirks.
Before I can even say anything we are back to kissing. Wow his lips tasted to so good. He pushes me up against the wall and as the kiss gets sloppier he brings his lips down to my neck. I wrap my hands around his neck and let out a small moan.
I connect our lips back together feeling him tug on the bottom of my shirt. I pull apart allowing him to take my shirt off. As soon as it's off, he pulls me over to my bed. He sits on the edge and brings me on top of him causing me to straddle his waist.
I move my lips to his jawline, then down to his neck and give him a bunch of sloppy love bites.
He pulls off his shirt giving me time to admire his toned body. He flips us over so he's now on top. Bringing kisses down my body stopping at the hem of my jeansHe looks up at me for approval and I nod my head. He slowly pulls off my jeans and throws them on the floor.
He stares at me making me slightly uncomfortable. He lowers himself and begins to kiss my thighs. He brings his head back up to my neck and starts sucking on the skin. I use this time to feel his torso and slowly bring my hands down to his jeans where I feel his bulge growing. Our lips connected once again as I slowly pull down his tight jeans. How does even put these on.
(time skip to after the dirty deeds)
The aussie rolls off of me and I turn over to look at him seeing he was staring at me. Our eyes lock together and he opens his mouth to say something but he quickly shuts it.
My eyes start to get heavy and the last thing I hear is.
"I'll never forget you."