Chapter 1

I was sitting in my room when my twin brother andy came in, he had someone else with him. I think it was his best friend I don't know his name but from what I could see he was hot and are age. "What do you want Andy," I asked him.
"Well I want a hot girl in my bed but I can't have that," he replied with a smirk and his friend just laughed.
"What do you want to tell me that is so important that you came in to my room, with your sidekick?" I smirked back at him.
"Okay I wanted to tell you that this is Jackson and is my new best friend, so you will be seeing him a lot around the house."
Okay, ummm hey Jackson I am Kandy," I said.
"Hey Kandy, how are old are you?" He asked.
"I am 17 the same age as Andy because we're twins, so yeah how about you?" I question
"I am the same age," he replied.
Okay, can you and my brother please leave my room now I have stuff to do," I asked nicely.
Okay I can see I am not wanted lets go Jackson, Kandy wants to do some girly things bye." said Andy as he left my room.
Oh my I can't believe how hot Jackson is, he blue eyes and his dark brown hair that is a little long just so yummy.

I was still daydreaming when mum called me for dinner. When I was walking down the stairs I run in to a wall and fell but there is not a wall in the middle of the stairs, so when I looked up it was a person but not just any person it was Jackson. "Ohh I am so sorry, for running in to you," I stuttered.
"No it okay I was standing in the hall," he said with a smile, so I smile back at him and he said " you have a very nice smile and lovely green eyes."
Oh my gosh I think me heart just stopped. "Thank you and you have nice eyes as well," I replied with a big smile.
"Okay now let's go down to dinner because I am hungry," he said just smiling at me.
When we got down to the kitchen Andy was looking at me funny but I just ignored it.
"What took you so long Kandy," Mum asked.
"Well I crashed in to what I thought was a wall," I said with a shy smile, Jackson just started to laugh and everyone just looked at him wired. when he looked up at Mum and Andy he blush red and it was so cute.

********************************************
A/n ok so this is my first book that I actually love so I hope u like it.
Vote
Comment
And share
Ellie😘