Adapting to New Horizons: Alph and Blake's Tactical Transition

Upon the arrival of the two players and their initial settling in, they embarked on a journey of practice and self-improvement. Alph was struck by the distinct tactics and playing styles employed by Real Madrid and Manchester United. The playing style of Manchester United was marked by direct, fast passes, a focus on wing play, and direct attacking manoeuvres. In contrast, Real Madrid's approach involved controlling the midfield, creating opportunities, and capitalizing on the right moments to score. Additionally, their style emphasized power shots and aerial plays over intricate dribbling and fast-paced shots. Alph recognized that mastering this style would require time, especially as he was not accustomed to excelling at aerial shots and powerful strikes.

Blake had to learn about Barcelona's play style as Manchester City played a possession-based game with quick and short passes to create scoring opportunities. They also aimed for aerial shots, which Blake excelled at. Barcelona, on the other hand, played in a "tiki-taka" style, focusing on possessive football. Although both teams had similar styles, the difference lay in their execution. Barcelona used their midfielders and wingers to confuse opponents and then passed the ball to their wingers at the right moment. The wingers either dribbled or passed to the striker to score. Barcelona's style did not involve aerial shots, headers, or power shots, but rather relied on fast, skilful dribbling to score. Blake's strengths, on the other hand, lay in aerial shots and power shots rather than pace goals. This difference meant that he would need to learn a lot, much like Alph.

The main teammates of Alph Walker were Jude Bellingham, Rodrygo, Kylian Mbappe, Valverde, and Camavinga. Jude Bellingham was the Attacking Midfielder of Real Madrid, Rodrygo was the Right Winger of Real Madrid, Kylian Mbappe was the Striker of Real Madrid, Valverde was the Central Midfielder of Real Madrid, and Camavinga was another Central Midfielder of Real Madrid.

Jude Bellingham is an exceptional dribbler with tactical intelligence and versatility. He excels in both offence and defence and knows when is the right chance to attack. He is the most challenging rival to Alph in Real Madrid.

Kylian Mbappe is a French prodigy, excelling in pace, speed, acceleration, and precise finishing with powerful and pacey shots. He can reach his top speed by changing direction while dribbling. He is an exceptional striker.

Rodrygo is known for his decision-making, offensive positioning, finishing, link-up play, and creativity, allowing him to hold up the ball and create space or chances for his teammates, in addition to scoring goals himself.

Camavinga usually plays as a central midfielder but can also be deployed as a full-back and defensive midfielder. He is an expert defender, pushes the ball upfield, always makes the perfect pass, and can do anything.

Valverde is known for his work rate, stamina, and shooting ability. Mainly a central midfielder, he is also able to play as a defensive midfielder, a right-winger, and occasionally a right-back.

The main teammates of Blake Parker are Lamine Yamal, Gavi, Pau Cubarsi, Joao Felix, and Pedri. Lamine Yamal is a left-winger for Barcelona, Gavi is a central midfielder for Barcelona, Pau Cubarsi is a central defender, Joao Felix is a centre forward for Barcelona, and Pedri is a central midfielder for Barcelona.

Lamine Yamal is a left-footed forward with excellent dribbling, passing, and chance-creating abilities. He can play as a centre-forward, attacking midfielder, or winger, notably on the left flank.

Gavi is a versatile player who can play in several positions, including central midfield, attacking midfield, and on the wing. He is best known for his ability to control the game's tempo and create chances for his teammates.

Pau is a natural defender who has experience playing in a back three as a full-back and centre-back.

Joao Felix is a highly skilful and technical player capable of playing in several offensive positions. Throughout his career, he has been deployed as a striker, second striker, or even as a winger, although his primary position is that of an attacking midfielder.

Pedri is considered a quick, intelligent, creative, and hard-working player, known for his excellent technical skills, dribbling, ball control, passing, awareness, and vision. He is also effective at managing himself in tight spaces and exploiting gaps while being able to play the final ball or penetrating passes with either foot, making him an effective playmaker.