Chapter 16

It was yet another day, with nothing unique to make it special. Jimin continued to take out his frustration over Jungkook here and there, though most of the time Jimin's behaviour towards Jungkook was overlooked but today he was really something and they all could sense it.

"Enough Jimin, tell me what's wrong now. I had enough of you being so cranky." spoke Jin sternly, as he walked in to yet another scene of Jimin scolding Jungkook for sitting on the couch and not doing his already completed homework.

Jungkook awkardly left from there, trying to understand his hyung.

"Nothing is wrong," spoke Jimin looking away, his voice uneven and stuttery.

Jin stared at him for a moment, when suddenly something clicked in his mind and all the stars aligned to only one thing.

"Show me your test paper, you had one today right?" questioned Jin. Jimin nodded with wide open mouth and shocked eyes, just how good his hyung was at reading him like an open book no matter how hard he tried to keep it hidden.

"Will you keep standing here or do I need to call Yoongi to get your paper?" scolded Jin harshly, and the very next moment Jimin ran off to his room to bring his paper.

He soon came back to the living room, and forwarded his answer sheet to Jin, keeping the blank empty side upwards so that Jin doesn't see the marks first and burst right there, or even worse slap him.

Jin scanned the whole answer sheet, the big 10/50 written on the top right corner in red, just further making him boil up in anger and all he saw was red.

Jin harshly slammed the answer sheet over Jimin's shoulder who whimpered in pain and spoke, "This is what you got? Even after taking a week off from training, huh?"
Jimin looked down ashamed, not having enough courage to rub his aching shoulder.
"Stop crying and answer me, DAMN IT!" screamed Jin frustrated.

"Ahh... Eomma" whimpered Jimin in fear, right before Jin's hand was going to collide with his cheek. The words made Jin halt his actions, as tears came to both of their eyes.
They both were pretty young when they lost their mother, with Jin being 10 and Jimin just five.

Jin didn't waste a second to pull the sobbing boy in his embrace, a futile attempt to soothe his heart which yearned for his mother.

"Shh baby, what happened... tell hyung... please don't cry my bubba..." pleaded Jin desperately, not being able to see tears in Jimin's vulnerable eyes.

"Sorry... disappointed you... didn't mean to..." sobbed Jimin, while stuttering too overwhelmed by emotions taking toll over him.

"No my baby, it's okay... You didn't, not at all." tried Jin.

"You even gave me holidays, despite denying Jungkook the same... St-still he managed to score more than me, and I-I disappointed you." spoke Jimin, in shame.
Jin cooed at his brother, understanding what exactly he must be feeling.

"Jimin-ah look at me," said Jin. " It's okay if you didn't score well this once, I have trust in you. I know my baby will bounce back very soon and score great marks. Nobody is perfect, neither I expect you to be, so just be you... No need to be ashamed about it, hmm?" spoke Jin softly, but Jimin was still sobbing as he missed his mother. Doesn't matter how much love Jin gave to him, their was a piece of his heart which could only be healed by mother's love.

Jin didn't say anything, and picked up Jimin from under his armpits. He was quick too, to wrap his legs around Jin's waist.
"Sleep well my bubba, eomma is always looking after us." and with that both of them dozed off, distracting their heart from the loss of their mother.

The next day rolled up, and Jungkook was off to school, Taehyung didn't join him today as he wasn't feeling well,and his monthly injection session was coming up too.

Jungkook's gut was telling him that today something was surely gonna happen, all he could do was to pray!

By lunch time, he was again in the old  empty library with Kai, as he held a hair straightning rod in his hand with a meniac smile.
Jungkook was sweating profusely in fear, and his legs were close to give up by how hard he was shaking.

"Wh-what do you want Kai?" asked Jungkook, he was capable enough to fight back and save himself. But he was tired of proving himself to his brothers, neither he wanted them  to misunderstand him further in any way . So the best thing his naive mind could think of was to bear the torture.

"Ohh, so naive you are aren't you?" mocked Kai, swaying the rod.
"This is of course to make you more pretty, now show me your hand like a good boy..." ordered Kai, but when Jungkook still didn't move, he blackmailed him further. " Are you showing me your hand, or do you want me your brother's sexy body to pay for it?" threatened Kai with a nasty smirk and the very next second Jungkook bought out his both hands.

"N-no... Please don't hurt him," pleaded Jungkook.

"That's like my good boy." mocked Kai, and the next second pressed Jungkook's hand between the two plates of the rod.

"Umm... Sorry... No more please..." sobbed Jungkook, apologising despite not being at fault.
Kai did the same to his other hand and then let him go.

"Be happy that I am not doing much to you today." spoke Kai. Jungkook bowed down in gratitude in response and once Kai left, he broke down in tears hardly clutching his burning hands. At this moment all  he hoped was to meet that angel like stranger again and forget about his all misery.

And for once it felt as if God heard his prayers, when he saw Jin introducing Sun Jae, as the new trainee.

Hey guys how's it? Do vote and comment!
160+ votes and 40+ comments for the next chapter!!
Do you think Sun Jae is going to be a good character or bad character???

Next chapter will be uploaded at yoongles_fictions77
Love ya!!
Don't forget to follow!