We both have our scars

Currently revising this fan fiction, I wrote this years ago when I was younger and it's horribly written, please go to the new version...

The Scars Between Us (Revised Version)

Hermiones povToday I am going to hogwarts to redo my 7th year like a lot of my friends are doing

Hermiones pov
Today I am going to hogwarts to redo my 7th year like a lot of my friends are doing.
Right now I'm on my way to platform nine and three quarters when I bump into Luna love good.
"Hey, Luna how are you?" I ask.
"Good hermione, how about you?" she asks.
"Couldn't be better i am really happy to come back to hogwarts." I say.
"Me too." she stated.
"Oh, Did you know me and Neville are dating?" she asked dreamily.
"Oh my gods, that's amazing." I say jumping up and down excitedly.
"Well, we should probably take our seats. Bye Luna." I say.
"Bye hermione." she says and walks off.
I walk into the compartment.
"Hey mione, what took you so long?" Harry asked.
"Oh nothing just talking to Luna." I say.
"Oh.... did you know that her and Neville are dating?" I ask him
"No way, they are that's great." Ginny squealed.
"I know that's what I said." I smiled.
-------------------------------------------AT HOGWARTS
We were in the great hall and the 1st years got sorted into their houses. Mcgonagall came up to give her speech.
"Good evening students and welcome to another year at hogwarts. As the wizarding war was happening last year we have decided to redo the 7th years who wanted to come back to hogwarts. After the war and the golden trio. Hermione Granger, Ronald Weasley and Harry Potter
Had defeated Voldemort.."she started but couldn't because there was a blood curdling scream stifling the air around me. I turned towards the Slytherian table and see Malfoy holding his left arm in pain. While he was on the floor with his legs pulled up to his chest.
"Please make it stop."he yelled.
I noticed then what he was holding and that's why I got up and ran towards him but was stopped by a bunch of Slytherians.
"move." I say sternly.
"Why would we move? You mudblood! We won't let you go anywhere near him." Goyle stated.
"For all we know you will kill him." pansy said.
I won't. I know what's wrong, now let me through before I hex you all." I say grabbing my wand from my pocket.
"Don't think I won't I've been up against Voldemort and..." another scream from Malfoy .... "and death eaters you'll be a piece of cake." I growled.
They move once I finished my little speech. I run up to him.
I grabbed his face I looked him strait in the eyes.
"What's happening" I ask carefully.
"It is shooting excruciating pain through me." he said pulling up his sleeve .Wincing when he did so.
"You should get away from me I could hurt you because I'm a death eater." he shouted.
"I'm not going anywhere you aren't either. he turned away from me
'Look at me." I scream.
"No I don't want to hurt anymore people I deserve to die or rot in Azkaban." he said loudly.
"No you shouldn't you were forced to be branded into you know who's army you had no choice in the matter it was your mother fucking coward of a father that made you do it you wouldn't have done it if you could choose if you didn't you would have been killed." I say loud enough for everyone to hear In the great hall.
"But I'm a marked man and I almost killed dumbledore." he said loudly. There were gasp in the room.
"But you didn't. You couldn't bring yourself to take another mans life and dumbledore told snape to kill him
When you were put to the task. Dumbledore was cursed and he was slowly dying a brutal death, it's not you fault." I say loudly.
"But I'm marked forever about what I did." he shouted.
"MALFOY you are not the only one who has been scarred."
I pull up my sleeve to reveal the scar that said MUDBLOOD.
"You are not the only one who has been reminded everyday about what you are and what happened during the war." I say
"Voldemort" 'ahhhhhhh" he cringed. "...sorry you know who will not get the happiness of you writhing in pain do you hear me you are a amazing person hidden under an influence of ignorance and anger." I say.
"Thank you Granger. You really pulled me out of my stupidity and I'm grateful.
"It's no problem, really." I say smiling at him.
He began to cry he came up to me and hugged me.
Every body gasped at this.
"I don't know if would of made with our you Granger," he said.
"It's okay." I say.
"I'm so sorry for everything for calling you names all those years, for my aunt torturing you."
more gasps.
"It's okay Malfoy I forgive you it wasn't your fault you tried to save us you said you didn't recognized us when clearly you did if you told them it was us then all of us wouldn't be standing right here right now you saved our lives and even if you tried to save me from your aunt then you would be dead." I say.
We pulled away and everyone was starring at us.
"Okay students settle down get back to your seats and let me get back to my my speech." mcgongall said.
I started walking.
"Oh yes here is we're I let off." mcgongall said.
"They had defeated Voldemort,"
'Oh no' I thought.
I turn and run towards Draco before he falls over In pain. I catch him In my arms and fall with him.
'You ok," I ask.
"No," he said trying to hold back tears Instead he just let them fall.
I hold him close to me afraid if I loosened my grip even a little he would be gone forever.
I yell over the chatter.
"Professor!"I say.
Everyone quiets down.
"Yes Miss Granger she said can we put a new rule that states if you say you know who name or even dark lord..." "ahhhh," Draco screams.
"... That it will be punishable,"I say.
"Why miss granger," she asks.
"Because if the word is said them draco will be tortured with excruciating pain going through him,"
"Why should we care what happens to the ferret he's a death eater and why do you care Hermione?" Ron butted in.
"Because I felt the pain he is feeling and no one could help me so I will help him and didn't you hear any of what I said to him moments ago,"
I ask annoyed.
"Yeah but .... he starts.
I turn towards the professor and ignore Ron.
"Please professor?" I begged.
"Yes most certainly" she nodded.
"You heard miss granger if you know who I named It will be punishable," she stated.
I look at Draco he is sleeping with his head in my lap in the middle of the great hall on the floor and everyone is starring but I don't care as long as he is okay.
'I guess we both have our scars I think to myself'
"Now back to my speech professor," sang.