Tako fantasizing about marrying her wife

Hi everythinf im writing is a joke and I'm not an actual creep who ships my friends I'm just writing this cuz I'm bored and a certain person (cough cough tako) requested jt.
Biggie cheese-makai
Tako-tako
there sits tako with an ugly ass frown, feeling insane loneliness from not having a loving caring partner, and that feeling would shred her to pieces, until she realized that there was someone she could potentially make a hottie move on..
A certain special person
Most charming face
Elite jokes
And most skibidi rizzler of all time..
It was BIGGIE CHEESE.

To tako it felt as if biggie cheese was supposed to be the one to make a move but she was like "ermmm she doesn't know me and I don't make a move nothing will happen liek...".
And she was right!
Tako decided to wait till tomorrow evening, but before going to bed, she quickly emailed her crush(anonymously):
"Hello, I'm not a cereal 🥣 killer, come to Central Park entrance tomorrow at 6pm...
Love,
Baka."
She were so excited she couldn't fall asleep.

There was tako, getting ready, getting her fit and stuff, spraying some skibidi brand perfume, and she set off.
She almost get hit by a sick motorcycle who happens to have the same brown beautiful hair strands as biggie cheese.they said sorry and zoomed away.
Tako didn't care because it reminded her of her crushy wushy...
Tako finally arrived at her destination, but the crush wasn't there. She sat for 30 minutes and was SHATTETED by this. Biggie cheese was somehow able to send something:
"Yeah so which entrance are u at? I'm lowki angry rn..."
Tako replied:
"Oh sorry skibidi...it's the back entrance. I'm sorry for being so dumb.."
5 minutes passed and there was her love
Her everything
Her sun
Her life
Her person she would herself for and then take a second plunge
It was her..
Biggie cheese.
Biggie cheese:Hey, cutie! Why did you want me here? Is it something that stupid to send an anonymous message?
Tako was clearly upset about what she just said, but she still replies with: Biggie cheese, I know this is confusing, and I wanted to tell you that.. th-that I have....f-feelings for you and I just *sighs* I wanted to tell you that... but it's ok if you don't like me back...
She started getting self conscious about her proposal, and started bracing herself for the inevitable rejection because she thought that it wouldn't work, yet...
Biggie cheese- Tako, I like you too... I've always been interested you.. I found your quiet personality cute and once you've started opening up I just.. I've started feeling things I never thought I could feel...
Tako, I'll always be here.. with you.
Tako BLUSHES from this and biggie cheese pulled in tako for a kiss...
It was beautiful
They then married and had 1000 children.
The end. -Sid