Special Chapter: Moving On

(Author's Note): Here we are, the final chapter of the Agreste Arc! after this, it's time for Awakening.

After The Wish...

The blinding light dimed out in front of Karsin(Quantic), Marinette, Everis(in his soldier suit) and Karsin(Chibi) as the wish had been made. All they could find was the twin rings and the miraculous all back to their normal forms.

(Author's Note): This is a redesign of the Horse Miraculous and what the front of the shirt pin looks like when it's activated

(Author's Note): This is what the back of the shirt pin looks like when it's activated

Karsin(Quantic) looked toward his wrist to see the Turtle Miraculous in its original form. Marinette took her earrings, put them on and transformed into Aquabug before jumping into the sewers to search for the Butterfly Miraculous but found nothing.

Karsin(Quantic): (to Marinette) Did you find it?

Aquabug: No. We'll worry about it later, right now we've gotta take the other miraculous and find the others.

Karsin(Chibi): But first-

Karsin(Chibi) then plucked out a hair strand from Aquabug's hair, blew on it and a Marinette clone appeared.

Everis: Now can we go and find the others?

Karsins and Aquabug: Yes.

Everis then took the miraculous, gave them to Aquabug and the bug themed superheroine looked over to Plagg and gave him the cat miraculous.

Aquabug: (to Plagg) Give this to Cat Noir.

Plagg: You have my word.

Plagg then flew out to find Adrien and give him the cat miraculous.