The Incredibles captured/The return of Syndrome

(In a secret hidden lair, Xerek is currently on his way to a room, which shows the Incredibles unconscious, restrained in an energy prison with their limbs secured in metal orbs)

Xerek: Well, well, well. Look who I have here. A family of Supers known as the Incredibles. Welcome to my lair.

Elastigirl: We didn't want to be invited guest Xerek. You kidnapped us!

Violet: Stupid paralysis gas.

Mr. Incredible: What are you planning.

(Xerek laughs as his pressed a button, causing a section of the floor to open, bring a pod onto the surface. Inside the pod is Syndrome)

Mr. Incredible: Syndrome?!

Elastigirl: Alive?

Dash: I thought he was dead when his plane explode.

Xerek: Yes. Before his death, he came to me and asked to create a clone of himself with implanted memories.

(Xerek walks over to a control panel near the pod, pressed a few buttons, injecting DNA into Syndrome)

Elastigirl: What are you just inject Syndrome with?

Xerek: A serum that I created to inject anyone with superpowers similar to yours as well as the rest of your family.

Elastigirl: What?

Xerek: Now that he has all the powers of the Incredibles, Syndrome is much stronger than he once was.

(Moments later, Syndrome wakes up and breaks out of the pod)

Syndrome: I'm alive! Wait, how am I alive?

(Xerek approaches Syndrome)

Xerek: You're a clone of Buddy Pines aka Syndrome. The original had me create you as a backup plan in case he gets killed.

(Syndrome turns his attention to the captive family of Supers)

Syndrome: Well, well, well. Mr. Incredible, it's been a long time.

Mr. Incredible: Syndrome.

Syndrome: Yeah, but I'm the clone of Syndrome!

(Syndrome approaches Mr. Incredible and punches him in the face)

Syndrome: I can see why the original hated you.

(Syndrome see Elastigirl and the kids)

Syndrome: What's this, you married Elastigirl and have three kids?

(Syndrome laughs with Elastigirl, Violet, Dash and Jack-Jack look very annoyed)

Syndrome: This is priceless.

(Many of Xerek's minions arrive and surround Syndrome)

Xerek: Let's do a test run, minions, attack Syndrome!

(Syndrome uses super speed to knock down some of the minions, stretches his arm, grabs one of them and throw it against the wall, causing to break into pieces, revealed to be a robot)

Dash: Robots?

(Syndrome turns invisible and destroys the robotic minions with his super strength, heat vision and telekinesis)

Syndrome: With these powers, I can destroy all Supers!

Xerek: That's right, but how there's one Supers you need to eliminate.

(Xerek pressed a button, shooting a hologram of Max)

Xerek: This is Max Stewart aka Monster Kid, he has the power to transform into giant monsters. I want you to bring him to me.

Syndrome: (nods) Will do.

(Syndrome flies out through the ceiling)

Xerek: That idiot could've use the front entrance.

Elastigirl: Xerek, leave Monster Kid alone. He's got a family and I will hurt you if you do anything to him.

Xerek: The boy's not even your son and yet, you care for him? Why?

Elastigirl: He wants to prove to be a hero, that's admirable.

Xerek: Pathetic.

Mr. Incredible: Why do you want Monster Kid?

Xerek: I want to use his DNA to create an army of monsters.

Violet: Of course it's a world domination plan.

(Xerek pulls out a remote, pressed it which turns on a monitor screen, showing a large arena)

Mr. Incredible: What is this?

Xerek: A little entertainment.