A/N + Description

A/N

Hey guys, so this is one of my first stories here on Wattpad. I've been reading books on here on and off for like the past five years. I was on facebook last night and saw my facebook stories I had written about 4/5 years ago and was cringing my socks off, lol. It was soooo bad, but it also pushed me to try again on wattpad seeing that it's summer and I have a lot of time on my hands. So yeah, here I am.

Just want to let you guys know before I start that this book is set in America and I live in London so I know I don't know all the facts of how life is over there. So, if you guys notice anything which doesn't really make sense, please let me know. Don't use this as a chance to slander my writing though, lol, constructive criticism only.

My other book is set in London and is called Tilted Focus, so please do check it out...if you want...of course, lol.

Thanks guys.

SpokenLikeT

*******

Description

Yvonne-Rose is a seventeen year old girl from New York unaware of how hard life could be. Her "parents" have always given her everything she asked for and made her feel loved. When Yvonne is taken out of her comfort zone, she is forced to adjust to her new lifestyle. Twenty one year old Zeke crosses paths with Yvonne and they find that they can both bring that which is of good use to one another to the table.