street stranger.

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

₊˚𓂃 ★﹒₊‧ ★・⸝⸝﹒₊˚

FULL STORY AVAILABLE ON MY PROFILE!

In which Ruri Nishimura bumps into a handsome young man in the busy streets of Sydney.

"Gosh, it's been a while I've been here," Jake muttered as he looked at the Sydney Opera house in amazement.

People were bustling down the streets as some lucky fans recognized him.

"OH MY GOD, IT'S JAKE! JAKE! CAN WE PLEASE GET AN AUTOGRAPH?" A fan asked as they shoved a Enhypen t-shirt and a marker to sign.

Jake smiled awkwardly as he took the sharpie from the fan and signed the shirt quickly.

Then, he escaped from the fan's attention quickly.

"Sucks to be an idol," Jake cursed as he adjusted his sunglasses, put on his mask, and a black cap.

WHAM! When he turned around the corner, he bumped straight into someone full force, causing a sound of books falling to the ground and a big thump.

"JOESONGHABNIDA!" Jake exclaimed as he saw a girl in front of him on the ground.

"Pardon? You do know we're in Australia right?" The girl chuckled as she stood up, unaffected from the fall, and started to pick up her books.

Jake helped her as he apologized, "I'm so sorry, it's all my fault, can I take you out to coffee as an apology?"

The girl smiled, "No need. You looked liked you were rushing to head somewhere. I'll see you never, street stranger."

And the girl just left Jake standing in the street in shock as she carried her books along with her like it was nothing.

And that girl was Ruri Nishimura, famous volleyball opposite hitter on the elite National Japanese team: Hinotori Nippon.

She was 5'9", standing at a height of 175 centimeters. Currently, the girl was on her one-month break in Australia after the VNLs.

"Moshi moshi?" Ruri said as she answered her phone.

"My favorite onee-san!" Niki cried.

"Shut up, Niki, we both know that you're asking me a favor," Ruri chuckled, "what's up?"

"So like you know how much my hyungs want to know about my family," Niki asked.

"Yeah I do," Ruri said, "and?"