the brownskin little girl.

well this is probably gonna start off from when i was 4.

please enjoy and if you have questions please let me know!

ENJOY MY LITTLE ANGELS :)

——————————————————

a little girl skipping down the street after coming from school but let's get into a little detail on how the little girl looks! she's a brown skin ,happy, beautiful, swee-€

anyways let's get back to the story now shall we..? anyways she had two buns in her hair but the little girl never wanted to have girly hair. she wanted to be able what boys could do but her parents aren't that out going for what she wants her hairstyles to be.

yes that little girl is me :) hi i'm zay my real name unknown and age is also unknown and it will stay that way for a while <3 but let me be honest with you i wasn't that happy back when i was 4. i usually got whooped for being on my fathers phone (if ykwim) for being on a site i wasn't supposed to be on and i gained a habit of watching it so at that time it was just like a show to me yk but it never meant anything to me but i don't know why..

i was always outside i was a outstanding girl i was sweet kind till i got friends that's when it all just crash's down.

..........

———————————————-

y'all the next will be when i was five 😓😓 i have school in the morning but
WORDDD COUNT AND SUMMER BREAK IS COMING WOOOOO

word count : 305

yall this is gonna be fun i think i hope yall can gain inspo off this but please credit me if you do or might think you wanna do this :)))

goodnight my angels see you june 14 or 13

8th grade here i come!.