chapter 5

It was night time for Louis. He laid in the master bed room looking at his phone, hoping and praying Harry would Face Time him, text him, or even call him. As time went by he heard nothing from harry so he logged on to the computer him and harry shared. Louis cried him self to sleep thinking Harry had left him for good.
(time skip!)

Harry's PROV:
Today was the day I was coming home. I'm so happy to go see my princess. It broke my heart hearing him cry over the phone last night. I have told Kayla to bring my little princess to the airport. When my plane landed i was the first one to get of. After i get all of my bags i walk out to see Louis. His eyes widen as he sees me. Louis starts running as fast as his little legs can go. Son he is jumping in to my arms and I'm holding my baby as he cries
"hush princess there are no needs or tears, daddy's here to stay." I said softly
"It felt like you were gone forever!" He cried harder in to my arms. I stood there holding him and rocking him, "I'm here now and I'm not going anywhere" I say as I turn his face to kiss him. I kiss him softly holding in to his bum. "Let's go home. I got new clothes for my baby and I was you to give me a show" I whispered in his ear.

When Harry got Louis home they went to the master bed room. Harry dropped this things at the door and smiled as he had seen that louis had made the bed, washed down the counters in the master bathroom, and dusted the dressers off. Harry turned to Louis, who was smiling big "I cleaned for you daddy. I know you like your bedroom clean so I cleaned it for you" Louis said as he blushed. Harry rapped his arms around the smaller boy. "Princess i love it. You made daddy so happy because you did this" harry told louis. "you get a reword because you did this for daddy." harry said "mhm. Can we could and watch a movie? Maybe we can go pantie shopping in the morning!" Louis squeals happily. Harry looked at the boy and nods with a huge smile on his face "Of course baby anything for you." harry said softly. Louis smiled bigger and ran to the bathroom. "Daddy lets take a bath together." Louis said as he got naked. Harry's eyes traveled up and down the boys body "I missed you so much Princess." Harry said softly. Harry got undressed and drew a bath for him and Louis. Louis giggled and got in, Harry stepped in behind him and pulled Louis to his chest. "Daddy can you take me with you next time?" Louis asked, Harry nods, "Yes I'll take you next time, I mean i have to have someone on the plane with me. My plane ride this time was so bad, I hated it so much, I didn't get to be with my baby." Harry whispered in Louis's ear. Louis blushed hard "YAY!!!" he screams. Harry laughed softy.

After Harry and Louis's bath, Louis and Harry climbed in to bed. Luis put in a princess move and they cuddled, naked, on the bed. Harry pulled Louis t his chest and drew circles in to his back. Louis blushed softly and then giggled softly. "You are so beautiful Louis, you know that right?" Harry asked. Louis shook his head no. Harry gasped "we'' doll baby, you are so beautiful. i can't believe you don't know that. You are my whole world. Im so glad I got matched with you." harry said in to Louis's ear, but Harry just realized that Louis had fallen asleep in his arms. He smile softly. It was not long, Harry had fallen alseep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HOW DID YOU GUYS LIKE CHAPTER FIVE!? LIKE AND COMMENT PLEASE? IT WOULD MEAN A LOT TO ME IF YOU TOLD ME HOW THE STORY IS SO FAR. I THINK I'M GOING TO DO A PUNISHMENT CHAPTER IN THE NEXT ONE. IF YOUR A FAN OF 'MUKE' THEN CHECK MY OTHER BOOK OUT CALLED ONE DAY AT A TIME.