DARE GROUP 1

Hi, this is dare group 1, and it will consist of 3 different dares . As per request, you will be able to do them alone and in a few hours. I hope you enjoy.

1) Get 2 pairs of panties and pour ice into them. In the first pair, get into a shoulder wedgie, and in the second pair, get into a jock lock wedgie. Pull down your trousers or skirt or whatever you're wearing for bottoms. Spank each ass cheek 20 times with your hand and count them out loud. After repeat submissive affirmations for 1 hour. Stay quiet for the next hour, and then you can get out of the wedgies.

2) Put on nipple clamps and put on 2 pairs of panties. The first pair you will put over your shoulders into a shoulder wedgie. Put on an oversized tracksuit, so the wedgie and nipple clamps aren't noticeable. Go out to the cinema and buy a drink with ice. Before you go into the Theatre, go into the bathroom and pour the ice into your panties.Get into an atomic with the second pair of panties and pull your hood up so no one can see the atomic.Act normal and watch the movie , when it's done you can take out the atomic but keep the shoulder wedgie in and your nipple clamps on.

3) Grab a dice and roll it to decide what wedgie to get into,
1 is a shoulder wedgie
2 is an atomic wedgie
3 is a bra-connect wedgie
4 is a typewriter wedgie ( panties hooked at your elbows)
5 is a permanent wedgie
6 is a propeller wedgie ( tape it so it doesn't unroll )

Get into whatever wedgie you rolled, and you have to clean your house or room for 3 hours. Once the 3 hours are up, if the place is spotless, then you can get out of the wedgie if not keep cleaning for another 2 hours.