.•୨𝙃𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧୧•.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.10•°*"˜.•°*"˜

"The security is held tight as well many guards has been appointed, he'll be safe". Hoseok assured meanwhile on the other side, Jay Park was aware that Hunter soon will come for him, he was waiting while having a baseball bat on the either side of his bed and sharp objects under his sheets in case he broke out.

But he was now at peace cause of the high security but still inside the danger was engraved but he was free as always.

--

"Are we going tonight?!". Jimin asked as the Hunter shook the head. "Let's confuse them, they wanted to made him safe but at the end, Hoseok's plan did changed". Jimin raised his brows. "And how's you so sure about that?". The Hunter chuckled. "I've my sources and ways". Jimin nodded. "So where do you think, where he'll be?". Jimin asked. "Hoseok's now plane is just show everything is normal as it was, he had placed many guards and stuffs here to catch us when we'll be in there, to Fool us but that bitch doesn't know that we already are aware of his shitty, childish plane". Jimin nodded.

"So when we'll take action?!". Namjoon asked as the Hunter walked to the nearest couch, while resting the legs on the table, had the arms under the head thus sitting so comfortably. "Not now, let's have party a now".

--

"It has been now 5 days, Hunter still didn't killed Jay Park". Areum said as Taehyung nodded his head. "I said the same to Hoseok and told him that the lead must be wrong cause Hunter never take that much time". Jungkook sipped his drink. "I thinks Hunter's prey is someone else not Jay". Areum nodded. "I thinks the same, they're wasting their time on the Hunter". Taehyung nodded. "I'm trying my best to convince Hoseok". Taehyung said and sips his drink.

--

"C'mon! Stop fucking around with me". Jay Park yelled. "There are 90% chances that you're his next target". Jay Park chuckled. "I'm sucked up now, take and throw your guards out, I can't even make out with my girls". Hoseok sigh in disgust as he looked at the other side. "And I need to go and watch through my Industry".

Jay Park yelled and walked made Hoseok to shook his head. "This arrogant bitch". He murmured and walked out, signaling his junior officer. "Officer Jung, what now?!". Hoseok nodded. "Tell the guards to hide, we can't tolerate another murder". Nodding Hoseok signal him to get dismiss.

--

Next Day, Jung Hoseok ran to the industry, He closes his eyes in his failure. "THE FUCKING CCTV CAMERAS!". He yelled as they starts to check the cameras. "They all are blank". Hoseok clenched his Jaws, wanting to scream and break things at his another failure. "What the fuck you were doing!". He yelled at the officers he held there as they all looked down in disappointment.