10| Aadrit

[For early updates follow me on Stck and don't forget to vote]

☆☆☆

"What happened?" He asked in worry.

"What happened?! What happened?!" I got up looking at him furiously.

Looking around the ground in anger when I found nothing, I removed my slipper throwing it in his direction aiming for his face.

Agastya ducked down just in time to avoid the slipper hitting his face.

He looked at me in shock when I launched myself at him.

"What happened huh?! What happened happened?" I threw my fists attacking his stomach.

"Aadriti-" he tried to hold my wrists keeping me away from punching him.

"You disappear in the morning! Then go around ignoring me and you are asking me what happened?!" I shouted as the tears kept slipping down my face aggressively.

I got more agressive with my punches when I couldn't even punch him once.

"Are you crying because of me?" He asked but his voice was so low that I couldn't even hear it properly due to my attempts at punching him.

"Offcourse! You made me angry! You are not even letting me hit you!" The frustration in my voice was so clear that Agastya stopped trying to stop me.

The first punch landed on his stomach nea the ribcage but he didn't move a bit which resulted into another punch near his chest.

"Why are you like this, you are not even stopping me!" I pushed him with all my might.

"You said you wanted to hit me" he stood there staring at me while I was fumming.

This guy is making me so angry!

I aimed for his shoulder trying to hurt him but it hurt me more than it did to him.

Agastya grabbed my right wrist and I wasn't even in the mood to punch him anymore.

I slowly lifted my left hand which was again caught by Agastya.

"You will hurt yourself" He whispered and I slumped against him keeping my head on his chest.

I don't know why was I crying and I don't know why was I angry at him in the first place! but I was still able to hear my cries against him and he just stood there holding my hands.

I tugged my wrists from his hands in order to wrap my hands around his torso.

Agastya let me cry on his chest standing there like a statue without making a move to touch me.

I moved away looking at his face realising how close we were standing.

"I am sorry I ruined your shirt" I whisper looking at him.

He shakes his head slowly saying "I am sorry I made you cry"

I move back wearing my slipper which was sprawled on the ground and sit down near the lake again.

"Why were you crying?" Agastya asked sitting besides me leaving some between us.

"I just realised something" I mumbled feeling the tears trying to spill again.

"What?" He asks softly.

"That I don't have anyone to share my feelings with" I whisper looking down.

"You can share it with me if it will make you feel better" he says grabbing my attention.