Harry as overprotective dad ;)

Darcy is having her first date with his boyfriend. And Harry being a very protective dad starts sobbing at your arms.

“Why?! Why did she have to grow up?*sobs*” He continue sobbing at your arms and you slightly laugh.

“Of course honey, your little princess needs to grow u-“  He cuts you in what are you telling him.

“Noooooo…. Don’t say that! She’s still a kid.*sobs*”

“Harry she’s 16. She’s not a kid any-“ He cuts  you again.

“Shh… I’m having my moment dear *continue to sobs*” You just rub his back and slightly laugh.

Your daughter run down to the living room where you and Harry are talking, Harry looks up and said

“NOOOOOO! That dress is too short for you! Change that!”  Darcy furrowed her eyebrows

“Dad, calm down” Then Harry yells

“Calm Down?!?!? Who is this guy that are dating with?!!?!?”

“Uhm, Haz?” He looks at you like ‘what?!?!?!’  

“ We just met him last night…” He was about to answer but the doorbell rang

“I’ll get that honey!” Harry shout walking to the door, when he opens it, it was Darcy’s boyfriend.

“Hello Mr. Styles!” Darcy’s boyfriend greeted (Let’s just call him Luke ;>)

“Luke!” Darcy squealed running and hugging him

“ Well guys I’ll probably drive you both, you know to save gas, right Luke?” Harry grab his jacket.

“MOM!” Darcy yelled.

You walk up to Harry and grab him. “You guys have a wonderful time.” 

“Hey! I’m driving you two!” Harry yelled at the top of his lungs.

So Darcy and Luke quickly ran out of the door to Luke’s car.

“BE HOME AT 8! And Luke don’t dare make a move to her or else your DEAD!” Harry shouted.

“Yes sir! I promise!” Luke yelled before closing the door of his car.

You giggled and laugh. 

“WHAT?!?!?!” he say to you

“ Someone’s over protective of his daughter  *you chant while roaming around your living room*”  He just growled and walk going to the couch and sit beside you and pouted.

“I love our daughter that’s why * he fake sobs*”

“Oh Harry, she’s growing up that’s why…” you peck at his lips. He just lay at your lap while you play with his curls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what do you guyz think? Still open for ideas:) vote/comment/follow if you want to 

and for personal imagines inbox me :))))) tnx alot :)

~Gelline <3