Capitulo 9. Baby you are the one

Casi al terminar de comer, Pedro llamó a Jim de forma misteriosa, le dijo algo al oído, y Jim se Marchó. Luego Pedro, se levantó de la silla y tocó su vaso de agua con una cuchara para llamar la atención de todos, buscó mi mirada y me llamó con los dedos, como solía hacer. Me tomó de la mano y, mirando a todos a los ojos, menos a mí, comenzó a hablar.

Pedro

Advertencia: El audio fue elaborado totalmente con inteligencia artificial, no es real . Fué hecho para uso recreativo y no comercial, si alguien hiciera uso de este para propósitos que violan los derechos de autor, queda bajo responsabilidad de éstas personas el mal uso que se le otorgue.

Warning: The audio was completely elaborated with artificial intelligence, it is not real. It was made for recreational and non-commercial use. If anyone makes use of it for purposes that violate copyright, the responsibility for the misuse of it lies with those people.

Pedro:

My dear friends, I want to express my heartfelt gratitude to all of you for the love and support you have shown me. Your prayers have truly uplifted me and given me strength during my time in the hospital. I cherished every letter I received, and Anne, thank you for the delicious dulce de leche cookies. My sister only allowed me to have two... By the way, where did the others go?", Everyone burst into laughter.

"In here," Javiera replied from her seat, patting her belly, prompting even more laughter.

"You're bigger than me now, sister!", I exclaimed, shaking my head, which made me slightly concerned for the ache I was starting to feel inside, but I continued. "But before we delve into that, I want to share something with you. Few weeks ago, one crazy and hot monday, I had an epiphany. I was crossing the street when this beautiful princess seated next to me, ran me over with her car", more laughter ensued , "and in that moment, my heart skipped a beat... and my ego soared. Of course, I didn't tell her that", I said with a clumsy smile, which prompted another round of laughter from everyone.

"Well", I continued , "and I got to know her just for a few days before this... this accident... well," I coughed, my eyes welled up with tears, I felt her grabbing my arm to show me support, I glanced at her, smiling at me and tears streaming down her beautiful face, "fuck... sorry..." I apologized, "and... and these last week since I returned from the Hospital... because of that horrible accident where I almost died... yes.. thanks to my great ego" I cleared my throath "... she... she took care of me so tenderly, she was always pendant of my needs, my meds, my food, my clothes, my heart...", I was about to break in deep emotion, I took a deep breath and continued "and... and... I knew, I knew in the instant... I knew... somehow... that Pao and her family... are my family too... I... I felt my heart being broken into two thousand pieces, my heart crumbled before her... umm... or was it three thousand? What did Ironman say?"

"Three thousand," she softly replied, and I smiled at her. The others smiled too. I wanted to make a witty remark to lighten the mood, as everyone was starting to tear up with my speech.

"Yeah, that baby!". I cherished her cheek, then I continued, "Well, this woman... she... she broke my stupid mind, my stupid world, changed... changed my vision of everything I thought was love... um, I didn't believe in love at first sight... a" I was already crying buckets,then I turned to her, tears in her eyes too, and I said in a shivering voice, "babe... You are the light of my new life... you," I pulled out a small purple box from my pants pocket, to her amazement, and to everyone else's..."Babe.. you are The one"