Are You Okay? (Written storyboard/animatic for an animation)

After title card, scene opens on Chica and Eclipse. Chica is roller skating on the Atrium floor while Eclipse looks away into the distance. Chica notices and tries to grab his attention. "Eclipse, what're you looking at?" He didn't respond as he continued to stare into space. Chica scooted next to Eclipse and shouted. "Eclipse?!" Then she starts to shake the jester animatronic. Eclipse laid his hand on Chica's shoulder pad, which stopped her in her tracks. "C-c- a-an yo-you st-stop it-it Ch-Chica?" Eclipse says, his voice cold and hard despite the glitches and stutters.

It cuts to black with white text that says "Somewhere else in the Pizzaplex."

Mr. Hippo took a deep breath before he lightly knocked on Roxanne Wolf's Green Room door. He knew how his friends felt about her, but he never got to interact with her as his friends often dragged him away. When Mr. Hippo occasionally looked at Roxy from a distance, she was often cold and unrelenting, pointing out girls' insecurities and making fun of them. He always found that very cruel and unnecessary, which probably was why Monty, Chica, and Eclipse hated her.

Mr. Hippo was snapped out of his thoughts when Roxy called out, "who's there?" She asked. Mr. Hippo cleared his throat. "It's... Mr. Hippo." He responded. Right after his response, it was met with sighing and shuffling. A moment later, the door slid open and Roxy appeared at the doorway.

"What do you want, loser?" Roxy asked, her voice filled with disgust and disdain.

Mr. Hippo laughed nervously. "I would really appreciate it if you did not call me that-" "I don't care! I'll call you whatever I want." Roxanne growled. "Now what do you want?"

Oh, um- m-my bad, what I was going to say was uhh.... So- so I've watched afar for some time now and-" "oh so you're a simp, huh?" Mr. Hippo sighed, "no that's- that's not what I was going to say... if you'd just let me explain, you'd understand what I'm talking about." Roxy rolled her eyes. "Fine, I'll hear you out, Mr. Hippo." "Okay, what I was TRYING to say was for some time I've watched you from afar, and I've tried to approach you multiple times. BUT, Monty, Chica, and Eclipse kept pulling me away saying that you are, quote, 'bad news'. So I just wanted to talk to you dear and ask, why's that? But it seems that you do not want to talk to anyone at this time, am I right?"

Roxy tilted her head, still quite angry but sort of amused. "You really know how to yap, don't you? But I guess you can come in and we can talk." She stepped aside from the doorway, letting Mr. Hippo step into her Green Room. Roxy and Mr. Hippo sat down on her couch. A couple moments later when they were settled, Roxy spoke up, "so, Mr. Hippo, how about I give you a nickname, eh? Mr. Hippo just sounds way too... proper to me. "Uh, sure! Go ahead." She paused, thinking for a moment, probably thinking about the best name that would fit Mr. Hippo. "How about Harvey? It sounds like it would be your first name, Harvey Hippo, how does that sound?" "Well, sounds good to me, Roxy!" Harvey Hippo replied, happy about his new name.

"So, Harvey," Roxy started. "What did you want to talk to me about?"

The video ends with a top perspective slowly fading to black.