chapter 7

Continue from last......

Virat was laying on the bed with head on anushka's lap, her back was leaned on the bed and she was carrying his hair

Virat- anushka......

Anushka- hmm

Virat- i am 5 years older than you do you want to start a relationship with me

Anushka smiling.....

Anushka- virat sir age didn't matter for me but mujhe pehle settle hona hain uske baad hi kuch, wil you wait for me?

Virat- do saal wait Kiya hain thoda time aur sahi.....

Anushka smile and kissed his forehead

But unknown to them rohit and ritika watching them.....

Rohit- maine kaha tha na inn dono me kuch khichadi pak rahi hain

Ritika- haa kaha toh sahi tha

Rohit- aab me inse sach bolwake rahuga nahi toh mera naam rohit Tendulkar nahi

Ritika- acha jii

After a few days it was a normal day for all, sara got up in the morning got fresh and went down, it was 6:30 in the morning and shubman hadn't returned from his morning walk, sara sighed and went to make the breakfast though she need to prepare it, every day she haven't mastered it till now......

She opened her phone and searched for some recipes and made the breakfast seeing it, she was glad that at least taught her how to switch on the gas, she quickly prepared it and laid it on the breakfast shubman entered the house, he was fully in sweat sara looked at him in awe.....

(Dekho itna torture hone ke baad bhi bandi ko pyaar aa raha hain)

Shubman looked at her and raised his eyebrows, sara came out of her staring session and nodded no.....

Sara- breakfast ban gaya hain main change karke aati hu

She left immediately, shubman smiled, it was normal for him though he would torture her still she seemed somewhat cute for him unknowingly he would smile at her antics but still decided to put on the strict mask......

Shubman left for his own room and changed his dress and came down to see sara already sitting and gobbling on the breakfast, shubman looked at her in disappointment and sat on the chair, sara finished it early and got up.....

Sara- aap bartan rakh Dena please me aakar wash kar dungi

She said going out......

She sat inside her car and drove to her college, shubman nodded his head in disbelief, he took his plate and took it to the kitchen, he kept it on the sink and was about to go and spotted a pile of used dishes kept to be washed later, he sighed.....

He took the dishes and washed it something he hasn't done before, he himself didn't knew why he did it, he then locked the house and went to police station.....

College side.....

Sara- nahi yaar sid main participate nahi karugi

Sid- what happened saru yaar chal na you are the best dancer to karegi toh jarur jitenge

Anushka- haa yaar this is first time tu participate nahi kar rahi hain ma'am ko kitni expectations hain tujhse

Sara- nahi yaar nahi karungi me

Anushka- chal yaar sid isse baat karna bekar hain

Anushka left dragging sid with her sara sighed and face palmed herself thinking how to make her bff's happy.....