Chapter 1

Isabelle's POV

This day is soo exhausting I've been though 5 classes and all I've learned was what I did in 8th grade.

My teacher for Algebra 2 is my annoying all she talks about is what the basic steps. WHAT DOES SHE THINK WERE IN KINDERGARTEN!

"What did you say Isabelle?" Shit I said that out loud. "Um... I. I. Was .. Just saying" " What Isabelle is saying is that why are you showing us basic math while were in our 2nd year in high school" My all time best friend Marina helping me out. I need to thank her later.

" oh ok well next time Isabelle tell me with out some one telling me ok!" Wow that was harsh has Marina been telling her all this time.

"ISABELLE FURMAN PLEASE REPORT TO THE OFFICE REPEAT ISABELLE FURMAN PLEASE GO TO THE OFFICE!" The speaker booms that can bust my eardrums. "Go on!" my teacher snaps at me. Man, I wish I can throw knives at that lady.

I walk into the office and my mom is waiting for me. "Ready hunny?" My mom says way to happy. Somethings up?.

"Yeah I'm ready so why am I getting checked out?"

"Oh I just want to spend some mother-daughter time. So where do you want to eat?" She is having a creepy smile on her face.

"Um that New café down the street. Oh are we going to pick Madeline up?"

"Oh no sweetie, she's stuck recording her new song."

My sister is an amazing singer while I'm shooting movies. She has been teaching me how to sing but I'm horrible at it.

We are finally here at the café and me and my mom sit. Then the waiter comes and asks us what we want.

"Hi and welcome to café hey! I'm going to be your waiter this afternoon. So, what would you like to eat?"

Um.. I would like a chicken salad and my mom would have..." I pause so my mom can answer.

I would just like the same thing." She says having the same creepy smilie.

Um...mom are you ok?."

Yes, I'm ok hunny" Then my phone rings.

"Um hello?"

Hi is this Isabelle Furman?"

Yes who is this?"

This is Jacob your manager and I just wanted to say congratulations 'Clove'." Why did he just say Clove unless.. I got the part!!!

"Wait I got the part as Clove. Clove as in Clove from the Hunger Games."

Yes your plane leaves 2 days from now ok. I mailed you your passport ok. Congrats Isabelle!"
The Call ends.

"OMG I GOT THE PART AS CLOVE MOM!"

"I know hunny they sent the passport when you left from school"

Me and my mom left the café and I can't wait to tell my friends and my sister.

"Oh wait you can't tell anyone But Maddie ok" "ok"

A/N:

Hi guys so that's my first chapter I hope you guys like it and tell me if I did anything wrong but no harsh comments.

Bye Clato and Alexbelle shipper