Thankxx

Lavender fields under summer skies,Hues of purple spread wide and far,

Where our love quietly lies.Matching the twilight and the first star.

SEONGHWA POV

Wooyoung and San cuddled each other, while listening to my story and exchanged a few glances in between.

"So, long story short, I'm actually in love with him now."

San clapped his hands excitedly,
"Yay!!! Hyung finally has a boyfriend"

My ears turned red at his words,

"We aren't dating SAN!!!"

Wooyoung interrupted me,

"... yet"

"Oh guyssss just help me will ya? I really want to date him! What should I do???"

"I say... why dont you two go on another date?I mean it's the best excuse you can have right now. Just say you want to meet for the project"

"See, my boyfriend is genius"

"Shut up San, compliment your Boyfriend when I'm not around. Right now, help me solve my problems"

San rolled his eyes and held Wooyoung tightly,

"Let's see what you do when you get one yourself"

"Bet you, he'll gatekeep Hongjoong from everyone"

Ugh please they wont let me focus.

Anyways Wooyoung and San were browsing through the racks of clothing at my closet looking for the perfect outfit for today's date while I message Hongjoong.

JOONGIE

Hey Joongie! Hope you feel better now,

Maybe we can meet again today to discuss the project more- I'll bring my pendrive too!

Meanwhile Woosan scrambled througbh my clothes and it seemed like they wanted to make sure I looked my best.

After much deliberation, Wooyoung pulled out a stylish blazer in a deep navy blue, while San found a crisp white button-up shirt to go underneath. They both thought that I would look dashing in this ensemble.

"Shoo, now go wear this Hyung~ meanwhile and I woo can have some quality time" San said, clearly teasing me.

I tried on the clothes and it was clear that they were the perfect choice. The blazer hugged my frame in all the right places, and the shirt added a touch of sophistication to the look.

As big of annoying brats they may be, they are pretty good with fashion. They are pretty thoughtful too, giving me this outfit without me even asking.

I looked in the mirror and couldn't help but grin. "You guys have done it again," I gave Wooyoung and San a grateful hug. "I feel like a million bucks in this outfit."