𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙭

◡̈
◡̈
◡̈

⤑ 𝐀𝐮𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

⤑ 𝐀𝐮𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

◡̈

aubree had just finished up her hair appointment and she loved her hair so much honestly.

after leaving her appointment with her favorite stylist she drove around as she tried to decide on what she wanted to eat.

she ended up choosing mcdonald's which wasn't too far from where she was so she grabbed her phone and facetimed ray.

"hello" ray said on the other end of the phone as she sat down "you want anything from mcdonald's before i come over?" aubree asked "nah, just come over, don't get nothing for yourself either" ray said.

"ray, i'm starving" aubree groaned "ima make you something, mama" ray said as aubree smiled at the nickname "send me the address" aubree said while rolling her eyes.

"just did" ray replied and aubree clicked the message, putting it in her gps before realizing she was only six minutes away "i'll be there in three now get off my phone" aubree said, hanging up in ray's face.

જ⁀➴

"needa come open this door" aubree said as she got out the car and walked to the porch, she hated knocking so she texted ray and told her to come open the door and the next thing yk the door was open.

ray held the door as she leaned against the door frame, blocking the entrance while looking at aubree, "get yo hair done and don't know how to act" ray scoffed, watching as aubree rolled her eyes.

"move so i can walk in" aubree said and ray stared at her for a moment instead of actually replying "hellooo" she said, snapping her fingers "lose yo attitude before you walk up in here" ray stated.

"girl boo, watch out" aubree said, grabbing ray's waist and attempting to move her but ray grabbed her hand and removed it from her body.

"why are you giving me a hard time? honestly." aubree said while crossing her arms "girl come on, sitting here about to cry for what?" ray said, letting the girl in "wasn't about to cry but you wanna keep playin knowing im hungry as fuck" aubree said, walking over to the island counter and sitting in one of the high chairs.

"stop whining, watchu wanna eat?" ray said, standing across from aubree "watchu know how to make?" aubree asked "anything" ray replied "hot honey chicken tenders and macaroni" aubree said.

"k" ray said as aubree watched her grab all the stuff she needed "put some music on" ray said "it's gon be what i listen to" aubree replied "im cool with that" ray said, opening the freezer.

aubree got up and walked to the living room, turning the tv on before connecting her apple music to the tv, now playing her playlist.

⋆。°✩𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓:
⋆。°✩ꜱᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ ʙʏ ᴊʜᴇɴÉ ᴀɪᴋᴏ
⋆。°✩ᴄᴏꜰꜰᴇᴇ ʙʏ ᴍɪɢᴜᴇʟ
⋆。°✩ʙᴏᴅʏ ʙʏ ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇʀ
⋆。°✩ᴍʏ ꜱᴀᴠᴀɢᴇꜱ ʙʏ ꜰᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ
⋆。°✩ʙʀᴇᴀᴋꜰᴀꜱᴛ ɪɴ ʙᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴇʀɪᴄ ʙᴇʟʟɪɴɢᴇʀ
⋆。°✩ʙʏ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ʙʏ ʜᴜɴxʜᴏ
⋆。°✩ᴄᴀɴ ɪ ʙʏ ᴋᴇʜʟᴀɴɪ
⋆。°✩ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏꜱ ʙʏ ꜱᴢᴀ
⋆。°✩ᴅᴇᴊᴀ ᴠᴜ ʙʏ ᴊ.ᴄᴏʟᴇ
⋆。°✩ᴀᴅᴅʏ ʙʏ ʙᴀʙʏꜰᴀᴄᴇ ʀᴀʏ
⋆。°✩ᴀᴅᴅ ɪᴛ ᴜᴘ ʙʏ ʀᴏʙ49 & ɢʜᴇʀʙᴏ
⋆。°✩ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴀ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ ʙʏ ᴍᴀʀɪᴀʜ, ᴛꜱ
⋆。°✩ꜱᴀɪᴅ ꜱᴜᴍ ʙʏ ᴍᴏɴᴇʏʙᴀɢ, ᴄɪᴛʏ ɢɪʀʟꜱ, ᴅᴀ ʙᴀʙʏ
⋆。°✩ɪᴛ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜱᴛᴏᴘ ʙʏ ᴄʜʀɪꜱ ʙʀᴏᴡɴ & ꜱᴇᴠʏɴ ꜱᴛʀᴇᴇᴛᴇʀ
⋆。°✩ꜱɪᴅᴇᴡᴀʏꜱ ʙʏ ᴊᴛ
⋆。°✩ʙᴀɴᴀɴᴀ ᴋʟɪᴘ ʙʏ ʙᴀʟɪ ʙᴀʙʏ
⋆。°✩2 ꜱᴇᴄᴏɴᴅꜱ ʙʏ ᴊʜᴇɴÉ ᴀɪᴋᴏ