iv.

Later That NightClub Indigo

Later That Night
Club Indigo

"Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to welcome you to Club Indigo. I appreciate everyone in attendance tonight. This just shows me how many people out here supporting ya boy." Giovanni laughed into the microphone as he gave his speech.

Indigo was finally in full swing, and the building was filled to capacity. He smiled, showcasing the diamond encrusted grill that covered his bottom row. He was excited for the night—glad to be sharing this milestone with his best friend. They were finally about to make a name for themselves outside of their parents. This was something that belonged to them, and no one could take it away from them.

"Again, we appreciate everyone for coming out. We do have a dance contest and we're giving away a cash prize. Anyways, let's turn up and enjoy the night. To Indigo!" Dylan exclaimed raising his glass filled with champagne in the air.

"To Indigo!" Everyone chorused.

"This looks great, Gio!" Bethany ran up on him and wrapped her arms around him. She tried to go in for a kiss, but he dodged it so her lips landed on his cheek.

"Thanks." He pulled away from her and looked around the club. "I'm gonna go get another drink."

He walked over to the bar, wondering if Anastasia had shown up. He saw Kimora in the crowd, but didn't see Ana with her. Just as he approached the bar, he noticed she was sitting there with a drink in front of her. He smiled and moved to where she was, claiming the empty seat next to her.

"What's up?" She jumped at the sound of his voice, but relaxed once she saw it was him.

"Hi." She downed the remainder of her drink and signaled the bartender over. "Can I have another one? Also, add one for the man of the hour."

"Don Julio." Giovanni added.

"Coming right up."

"I'm guessing the dinner didn't go well."

She shook her head, not bothering to make eye contact with him. "My sister told him about me hanging with you."

"I'm guessing he didn't like that." Gio said with a smirk.

"Nope, but I don't give a damn." She shrugged as her drink was placed in front of her. "He thinks I'm being rebellious, and I am."

"Did you tell him you wanted out?" She nodded her head. "And I'm sure he didn't care."

"Not at all." She shook her head and picked up her glass. "He'll be okay. Whether he accepts it or not, I quit."

"That's not gonna be easy, but at least you stood up for yourself. I'll support you." He extended his hand out to her, raising up his pinky finger.

"A pinky promise?" She giggled, amused by his gesture.

"Yes. This is me promising you that I'll be here for you no matter what." Giovanni said to her. "That's if you trust me or whatever."