Finally Home

I've been waiting for Austin to get home, he had been on tour for the past 2 months and I just wanted to feel him. I wanted to kiss him already and be able to show him how much I've missed him. It was 7 p.m and he said he'd be here by 6. I started getting anxious as time kept going by. Soon I heard the door open and jumped of the couch too see Austin coming in the door. I ran towards him and hugged him. "Hey baby girl I've missed you so so so much, next time I'm taking you with me" Austin said and winked at me. I simply kissed him in return, which eventually led to us making out. At this point I started feeling horny and I felt the tension in Austin as well. After we broke apart from kissing all I saw was hunger in Austin's eyes, I myself really wanted him too fuck me already. I jumped on top of him and we started making out again he carried me and headed up the stairs, he fumbled with the door knob but was able to get the door open. He threw me on the bed and ripped my shirt off he got on top of me and started grinding on me.. We were fully making out and then he started leaving wet kisses down my neck to my boobs. I took his shirt off to expose his abs I started touching on them and he smirked. Austin came back down to kiss me and then put his hand under my back and unclasped my bra. He removed his lips from my mouth and placed them on one of my nipples while he played with the other with his large hand. I moaned loudly and he smirked underneath my skin. He came back up to kiss me and at the same time started unbuttoning my jeans he pulled them off along with my panties. He came back to breast and started sucking on one then with his hand he started playing with my clit. I was a moaning mess beneath his touch. I screamed as he inserted 2 fingers in me and played with my clit with his thumb. As he kept sucking on my breast I was pulling on his hair. He then started leaving wet open kisses from my breast down to my stomach. Then he placed his mouth above my clit and started a pace with his fingers pumping in and out of me at a fast pace. His tongue worked really fast against my clit and I was losing it. My orgasm was building up and I couldn't hold it any longer. The sensation of his tongue in my clit feels so fucking good "ugh Austin don't stop" I don't know how but his tongue started moving even faster and I felt so much pleasure as he pumped his fingers in and out me extremely fast. Right when I was about to release Austin stopped we were both sweating and I wanted more. He took his pants off and his erection was huge and I smirked. I started sucking on his dick and I deep throated. "Fuck mhm yeah baby keep going" Austin said . I started sucking faster and faster at a rhythm and he then pulled me off and pushed back down on the bed he kissed me and tongue kissed me soon I felt him prod at my entrance . He slowly went inside of me and I moaned really loud. He then started pumping in and out of me really fast as he sucked on my nipple. His size and length gave me so much pleasure once he brought his hand down to play with clit it created so much pleasure. His pumped In and out so fast and I wanted more. I told him to go fast so he grabbed me by my hips and started pounding inside of me. He went at such a fast pace and he started leaving sucking marks on my neck. We both reached our high and released on one another. He removed himself from be and then laid on top of me. I started playing with his hair as we both steady our breaths. "I missed you Austin." I whispered. "I missed you too baby girl" he said as he looked up too kiss me. He then rolled off of me and I cuddled into him. Soon we were fast a sleep. What a night to remember.