My Everything💗🦋

The cold wind of Manali swept through the group of friends as they arrived at the picturesque hill station, all ready for a week of adventure and relaxation. Among them was Abhyudaya, a young man with a calm demeanor and a heart open to new experiences. He had agreed to this trip on a whim, not knowing that it would change his life forever.

The group was large, but Abhyudaya could not help but notice Gautami from the moment they met at the bus stop. Her laughter was infectious, her eyes sparkling with an enthusiasm that seemed to light up even the coldest day.

Day 1: The Meeting~

"Hi, I am Abhyudaya," He introduced himself when they both reached for the same duffle bag.

"Gautami," She replied, a friendly smile playing on her lips. "Nice to meet you. Sorry about the bag mix-up!"

"No problem at all," he said, chuckling. "So, first time in Manali?"

"Yeah actually. I have always wanted to come here," She said, looking around with wide eyes. "And you?"

"Same here. I have heard so much about this place. Finally decided to see it for myself."

Day 2: The Icebreaker~

The next day, they decided to go trekking. Abhyudaya and Gautami found themselves often walking side by side, their conversations flowing easily. They talked about everything from their favorite books to their childhood dreams.

"You know, I have always wanted to write a book," Gautami said as they paused to catch their breath, the snow-capped mountains providing a stunning backdrop.

"Really? Then what is stopping you?" Abhyudaya asked, genuinely curious.

"Life, I guess. Work, commitments and all. But being here....it feels like anything is possible," She mused, her eyes distant.

"Maybe it is a sign," He said softly.

Day 4: The Bonding~

Over the next few days, Abhyudaya and Gautami found themselves gravitating towards each other. Whether it was sharing a cup of hot chocolate at a local cafe or laughing at inside jokes, the connection between them grew stronger.

One evening, after a particularly exhilarating session of skiing, they sat by the fireplace in their hotel lobby, warming up.

"You know, this trip has been amazing," Abhyudaya said, his eyes fixed on the flames. "Mostly because of you."

Gautami looked at him, her heart skipping a beat. "I feel the same way. It is like we have known each other forever."

Day 6: The Realization~

As the trip neared its end, Abhyudaya realized that his feelings for Gautami were not just a passing crush. Every moment spent with her felt special, every smile she gave him made his heart race.

One night, they found themselves alone on the balcony, gazing at the star-studded sky.

"Gautami, there is something I need to tell you," Abhyudaya said, his voice barely above a whisper.

"What is it?" She asked, turning to face him.

"I think I have fallen for you," He confessed, his eyes searching hers for a reaction.

She was silent for a moment, then smiled softly. "Abhyudaya, I have been feeling the same way."

Day 7: The Confession~

Their friends planned the final evening at a quaint snow cafe that had quickly become Abhyudaya and Gautami's favorite spot. Abhyudaya decided it was the perfect place to truly express his feelings.

As they sat at a corner table, the warm light from the fireplace casting a golden glow, Abhyudaya took a deep breath and took her hands in his.

"Gautami, I know we have only known each other for a short time, but these days with you have been some of the best of my life. I have realized it is not just attraction or a fleeting crush. I love you," He confessed, his voice filled with love and emotion while having his eyes set looking at her with genuine affection.

Gautami's heart raced as she listened, her eyes welling up with tears. She reached across the table, taking his hand in hers.

"Abhyudaya, I feel the same way. I love you too," She confessed, her voice trembling with emotion.

In that moment, surrounded by the magic of Manali and the warmth of their newfound love, they knew they had found something truly special. Their journey together had just begun, and they couldn't wait to see where it would take them.

The end☺🌼

More oneshots coming soon, stay tuned🌸🤗

-Moonlight✨🎀