Chapter 12

Why am I letting Leo do this, why, why, why!!!!!! We just pulled up to the fair, I said" can I un-deal the deal?" Dad and Sam said" nope." I said" Leo, he's a baby, he... I don't want him near it!" Sam said" 'it' won't hurt him, it won't. Jo and Dean are gonna be by his side. he's gonna see it and then it'll follow him home. and by that time, they get there. Leo will let 'it' in and he'll lead it to the room, where I'll be ready to kill it." I said" I still hate this plan." Dad said" yeah? You agreed." I glared at him, he smiled. Leo wasn't paying attention, his eyes were focused on a far away cotton candy stand. I said" adding to the deal, you have to let us get whatever we want." Sam said" Dean?" Dad said" have you ever been to a fair?" I said" no." Dads eyes went wide, so did Sam's and Jo's. Leo said" how big of a sugar high can you have till you explode?" I said" what are ya thinking, little brother?" He said" stay up all night watching Peter Pan and eating sugar!" Sam said" i think I'm gonna get a separate motel room." Dad said" I think I'm gonna stay and watch what happens." I rolled my eyes and said" yeah little brother, that's the plan." he smiled and we got out, I heard dad say" why us, Sammy?" Sam said" I don't know." I laughed and looked at all the people around, Leo instinctively found my hand. I bent down in front of him, I said" Leo, If you want to turn back now, tell me please?" He said" I'm fine." I said" Leo?!" He said" I'm okay." I nodded and they got out, we started walking around.
It was 7:30pm, it was pretty light out still. Sam and I had separated from Jo, Dean and Leo. But still in sight, I saw Leo looking at nothing. I sighed, Sam said" lets go before they do." I nodded, we left in a rental car. Once we got back to the motel room, we went to hide. I heard the door open then close, then Dean telling Leo good night. At midnight, I heard Leo open the door again, and then ask" do you want to meet my mommy and daddy?" Sam and I got ready to attack, once Sam jumped out of our hiding place, with a bronze something, I ran to Leo, he said" he's standing right there." he pointed to the spot and Sam stabbed it and it died, Leo put his head in my shoulder. I took Leo away, while Sam, Dean and Jo took care of the body. After that, Leo and I had planned to stay up all night and that was gonna happen because dad and Sam bought us a lot of things mostly sweets. we were sitting in front of the TV and a movie ready to play, I pressed play and we started eating the junk we got.
----
It's about 1:30 am, Leo and I are still up. We are bouncing in our spots, I looked back to see our dad and Sam looking amused and Jo shaking her head. we were watching Peter Pan 2, currently. I said" what's so amusing?" Dad said" watching you two bouncing sitting down hyper as ever." I stuck out my tongue and turned back to the movie, Leo said" Peter Pan, Peter Pan, fly away to Neverland. Peter Pan, Peter Pan, and The Lost Boys play treasure hunt." I said" that's right lost boy, Peter Pan is in Neverland. second star to the right, and straight on till morning!" Leo said" all you need is faith, trust, and a little pixie dust!" We laughed and heard them laughing. Dad said" okay, bed time. Kids!" We said" nooooo!" Sam said" yes." we said" nooo!" Jo said" 5...4...3..2..1." we crashed falling asleep.
Dean's POV
I turned to Jo, I said" how the heck did you do that?" Jo said" kids always pass out after 5 seconds of denying to go to sleep." I said" show off." she smirked, I said" Sam lets get these kids to bed." He nodded lifting up Leo while I lifted up Riley. we put them on the bed and covered them up. we walked outside so we could talk and not wake up the sugar loaded kids. We just talked random crap for an hour, then we heard them squirming around, and whimpering, Sam went in to check on them.
Sam's POV
I went to check on them and once I walked in and shut the door, then looked over to their bed, I saw Crowley looking at them, I said" Crowley! Get away from them!" I said it loud enough for Dean to hear, he came and pointed his gun at Crowley. I said" Dean! The gun, if he moves, it could rebound and hit one of them." he put his gun up and said" Crowley, you get away from them!" Crowley said" no, I'm not gonna hurt them, I'm just here to talk." I said" to who?" He said" the Winchester's." I said" why?" He said" can't I just come to talk." Dean said" no." he said" ow. but your right, I've come to scare this vulnerable children." I said" what did you do?"  He said" sent nightmares to them of their mothers death." Dean said" get out of here!" Crowley said" no, I wan to see them wake and scream for their daddy and uncle." Then Crowley moved in front of us, then counted to 1 from 5, then the scared screams of Leo came but not Riley, Crowley looked at her weird before letting us pass, Riley had jolted up sweaty but didn't care, she went straight to Leo, holding him to her body, she said" So come with me, where dreams are born, and time is never planned. Just think happy things, and your heart will fly on wings, forever, in Never Never Land!" But he wasn't calming down, she thought for a second while rubbing his head, she said" Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, Dreams are forever!" So we know one thing she's not affected by nightmares of her mom, but Leo is. Leo is calmed down by anything Peter Pan. that's so cool.
Riley's POV
Leo calmed down after the second quote. He was whimpering softly now, I said" shh, shh, shh. My little Peter Pan, fly to Neverland, play with the Indians and go treasure hunting with the lost boys." he drifted off to sleep. I picked him up and let him sleep in my arms. I turned to my dad and Sam then to the man. I said" you did this to him and if I didn't have him in my arms, you'd be dead."
Dean's POV
One thing to tick of Riley is mess with Leo and that's what Crowley did. Riley looked at us then to Crowley, she said" you did this to him and if I didn't have him in my arms, you'd be dead." dang she's good a threats, especially when she's in her tiger mood. Crowley looked at her saying" little girl, you don't scare me, I'm a king." shouldn't have done that Crowley. she snapped, you could see it in her eyes but she's remaining calm. she said" Sam get Leo." Sam looked at me,