CHAPTER III

As Aarav rushes through the bustling streets of Mumbai, his thoughts are consumed with concern for his sister, Riya. The city around him fades into a blur as he navigates the crowded sidewalks, his mind replaying The Shadow's ominous reputation. He knows he must act swiftly and smartly.

At the museum, Meera and Dr. Menon immerse themselves in the study of the ancient parchment. The symbols begin to form patterns, hinting at a celestial alignment. Meera carefully sketches the symbols onto a transparent sheet, overlaying it with a star map. The room fills with an air of anticipation as they wait for the alignment to reveal its secrets.

Dr. Menon: (adjusting his glasses) Meera, yeh dekho. Yeh alignment toh ek specific constellation ko point kar raha hai. Mujhe lagta hai ki yeh Orion constellation hai.

Meera: Orion? Toh kya yeh kisi specific jagah ko indicate kar raha hai?

Dr. Menon: Haan, agar hum iske coordinates nikaalein toh shayad humein exact location ka pata chal sakta hai.

Meera carefully notes down the coordinates, her excitement growing. She knows they are on the brink of a significant discovery.

Meanwhile, Aarav reaches his sister’s apartment, only to find the door slightly ajar. His heart skips a beat as he cautiously steps inside, his training kicking in. The apartment is eerily silent, and he quickly scans the room for any signs of a struggle.

Aarav: Riya? Tum kahan ho?

His voice echoes in the empty space. Suddenly, he notices a small note on the coffee table. Picking it up, he reads the chilling message:

"Riya humare paas hai. Agar usse zinda dekhna chahte ho toh purane warehouse pe akele aao. No tricks."

Aarav clenches his fist, his mind racing with strategies. He knows it’s a trap, but he has no choice. He must save Riya.

Back at the museum, Meera and Dr. Menon finalize their analysis. They discover that the coordinates point to an ancient temple hidden deep within the Western Ghats. Excited yet apprehensive, Meera decides to inform Aarav immediately. She dials his number, but there’s no response.

Meera: (to Dr. Menon) Aarav ka phone nahi lag raha. Shayad woh kisi urgent kaam mein busy hain. Humein unhe yeh coordinates batane honge.

Dr. Menon: Tum Aarav ko message kar do. Tab tak hum yeh coordinates secure karte hain aur necessary preparations karte hain.

Unbeknownst to them, The Shadow’s men are already monitoring their movements. In the darkness of the hideout, The Shadow watches the screen intently as the GPS signal from Meera’s phone blinks, revealing her location.

The Shadow: (smirking) Bahut khoob. Yeh archaeologist humein sahi jagah tak le jaayegi. Raghav, ensure karo ki hamare log us temple tak pahunch jaayein. Aarav Kapoor apni behen ko bachaane mein itna busy hoga ki usse kuch samajh nahi aayega.

At the warehouse, Aarav enters cautiously, his senses heightened. The dim lighting and the echo of his footsteps make the place feel like a labyrinth. Suddenly, he hears a muffled cry.

Aarav: Riya!

He follows the sound, finding his sister tied to a chair, her eyes wide with fear. He rushes to her, quickly untying the ropes.

Riya: Bhai, woh log...

Before she can finish, a group of armed men surround them. Aarav places himself protectively in front of Riya, ready to fight.