Chapter 6. the note.

I was walking up one of the many side streets in the De Noir castle grounds, Just taking in everything I had missed.

I was just about to go see Maria when a sweet little voice called my name.

'' Ella?!, oh my look at you you've grown '' I said picking her up and spinning the little girl in the air.

I first met Ella the first time I came to the De Noir Castle as friends and me and Robin use to Mess around with her and keep her company seen as both of her parents had been killed and she had no other siblings. She became like a sister to us.

We both sat the the wall and chatted for a bit. '' Robins changed and I don't like it he never comes to see me anymore '' she whined at me.

'' I know but there's nothing I can do is there? '' I said matter of a factly.

She thought for a moment the squealed in my ear '' Yes there is something!, make him fall in love with you again! ''

'' It's not that easy Ella, besides he loves someone else '' I said turning to face front and looking out to the view.

'' But he loved you first! '' I just stayed silent.

'' Hey you two beautiful girls what you doing? '' I snapped around to see Sam.

Ella ran to him and gave him a hug.

'' Hey Sam '' I said smiling. '' where's the 'gang' ? ''

'' right here '' Robin said coming around the corner with the rest of his cronies following him.

'' Oh my mistake I thought you might of just let go of each others hands for a moment and go lost '' I said mocking them with a sad face.

Sam and Ella were the only ones that laughed at my comment the others werent impressed.

Me and Robin stared at each other for a bit then I gve him a quick smirk.

'' Silver, have you ermm got a boyfriend? '' ooh's were sounded when Sam asked me this.

Before I had chance to speak Robin butted in. '' No but she has a Husband '' I glared at Robin.

'' Why don't you just go back to him rather then messing my men about? '' He came right up to my face.

I got up starting to walk away but before I did I spoke true. '' I can I go back to someone who is dead? ''

He walked up to me again leaning right into my ear. '' Kill yourself maybe '' He leaned back out hoping to see the pain he knew he caused me by his words.

And that's what he got, I stared at him in shock now crying after a minuet of staring I looked to the ground.

'' That's what I thought '' He walked past me all his men giving me looks as they wen't past.

Sam was last and mouthed a 'sorry' I just smiled weakly at him.

Ella ran up to me hugging me tight while I wiped away tears.

'' Let's get something to eat shall we? '' she just nodded and we walked off.

'' SILVER!! oh Silver there you are, I am so sorry dear but I'm terribly ill could you go see to Robins wedding suite, thank you sweetheart your such a nice girl '' Before I could Protest Miss heliotrope had already climbed back up the stairs.

Great.

I walked as slow as I could to Robin's room when I finally got there I decided to knock.

'' One moment! '' I heard shuffling then he graced me with his presence.

'' Urgg what do you want! '' he said about to slam the door shut on my face.

'' Miss. H is unwell so I have been ordered to help you with your suit '' I said.

'' Fine! come in '' As I stepped in I was shocked by the sight the mess was horrible, the old Robin was much cleaner.

'' nice room '' he just snorted then told me to look in his closet for the suit.

'' Aha finally '' I picked out the suit he wore for my wedding last year it was the only one he had.

'' stand up please, so I can see if it still fits '' He must of been in a good mood because he did what I asked.

'' Is it tight? '' I asked stepping back a bit to see what it looked like on.

'' Nope, fits like a glove '' he put his hands in the pockets and pulled out a piece of paper. '' what is this? '' he opened and started reading it.

I walked over to have a look and it was the note I had planted on him. '' Ow that's mine I slipped it in your pocket last year ''

he finished reading and looked at me dead in the eye.

'' what? '' I asked curiously. all of a sudden his eyes rolled shut and he fell back onto the bed.

'' Oh my god Robin! ROBIN! '' he was out cold.

The note fell to the floor as Silver tried to revive him, It read:

I know you may hate me at this time Robin, 

but please know that I did this for you I could not bare it if you were killed, 

I do and always will love you, 

And I promise no matter what I will come back for you, 

Please wait for me even if it's only a year, 

All my love  

Silver xxxxxxx