ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟: 𝕋𝕠𝕥𝕒𝕝 𝔼𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕡𝕤𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥

Clay: "The heck are y'all doing?"

Katrina: "Preventing you from leaving."

Clay: "But why!?"

Then Tally appeared.

Tally: "Because we said so. And I know just who you guys are."

Clay: "Alright then prove it! Who are we? Huh? HUH? WHO ARE WE!?"

He was about to get in her face, but Floyd pulled him back.

Floyd: "Don't."

Tally: "Oh, I know that you five–" *looks at Clay, Floyd, Branch, Bruce, and John Dory* "–are the grandchildren of Rosie.  Or should I say, Rosiepuff."

Bruce: "Huh...?"

Clay: "...How do you know that?  Did someone tell you?"

Tally giggled.

Tally: "Hahaha, ohh nooo. I just knew. I was someone in a past life."

John Dory: "WHAT!? Who?"

Tally: "Grapeseed. Your grandmother's close friend and Creek's mother."

As soon as Branch heard the word "Creek", waves of hatred flooded him.

Branch: "Creek's WHAT—?"

Tally: "You heard me.  I was his mother, Grapeseed.  And your grandma killed me but getting me eaten by a Bergen."

Violet: "That's not true!  You lured me to a Bergen, and then you ran off and so did I so I wouldn't get eaten!  And then I went to hide and you got eaten instead!"

Tally: "Yeah, I got eaten because you hid."

Violet: "But I didn't know!  I thought the Bergen was only after me!"

Bruce: "Wait... Violet?  You were grandma?"

Violet looked back at him and her brothers with a solemn face.

Violet: "I'm pretty sure I was.  With all this evidence I doubt I wasn't."

Tally: "Yeah, and your grandmother was evil."

Violet: "I'm not evil!  You are!  You tried to kill me!"

Tally: "But I got eaten instead because you found a hiding spot."

Floyd: "She literally just said it was an accident."

Violet: "Thank you!"

Tally: "Ohhh, but actions speak louder than words."

Violet: "And my words speak for my actions since they happened in the past and I can't relive them!"

Branch: "Exactly.  Violet told me everything.  She basically trauma dumped everything to me.  There's no way that she meant to get you killed, Tally."

Tally: "She still needs to pay though.  Violet, I will get my revenge.  I will find a way."

Violet: "You already got the revenge!  I was killed in my past!"

Tally: *chuckles* "Oh really?  And how so?"

Violet: "I was murdered trying to save Branch from the save Bergen that ate you!" *looks back at Branch* "You remember, don't you?  Don't you remember?  And that song you were singing when it all happened...?"

They stared at each other.  Branch felt a lump form in his throat.  Of course he remembered when Rosiepuff died.  That was one of his most traumatic memories of his life.  But what was the song he was singing?  He knew he was singing something.  Something that Rosiepuff played all the time.