Goal 22 | Study

_______________________

Goal 22: Study

The team were put in an English language study for the past few days after the last match. They have been using their brain for the past few days more than their whole body, it's draining them lately.

"Sun-day.. Maun-day.. Choos-day.. Wed- Wedo- Weh..?" Bachira tried to utter the third day of the week. "We-do-nes-day?"  The unnecessary letter led him to confusion. The brunet who was hugging him from behind doesn't even know what is even happening so he slept on his Sunshine's shoulder while muttering some english.

"It's Wednesday, you idiot. Seriously, how did you guys get into highschool.." Rin asked and looked like he's had enough.

"Rin, so I have to lightly bite my tongue to produce the 'T' sound- Ts-!" Aryu wanted some corrections.

"What the hell is capostrophy!?" Ueyama exploded at Rin.

"It's APOSTROPHE. Get a grip, dimwit!" The emerald head shouted back.

"Hey, Rin, am I doing it right?" Aryu asked. "Hey, you're the one with good english skills here, how do you use capostrophy?" Ueyama needed clarification. "For the last fucking time, it's APOSTROPHE and I'm not your fucking english teacher." Rin covered both of his ears, trying to keep his shit together.

"I can fly day-!" Bachira made a paper plane and it flew straight to Rin's head.

Rin threw a textbook at Bachira, who quickly dodged and covered his head. "I can't take this shit anymore!" Ueyama's hand reached for the nearest textbook and threw it at Rin.

The emerald head was about to pounce at the raven in between Ueyama's legs but the brunet stopped him by holding both of his arms up. "Don't even think about it, solipsistic bitch! Or I'll carve the fucking abcs on your dick!"

"Shut the fuck up! You don't even know how to use the apostrophe, illiterate shit! Bet you only knew up to E!" Rin yelled back.

"Oh yeah?! F for Fuck you! G for Go to Hell! H for How about you shut the fuck up?!"

The two continued to bicker and Isagi could only watch them since he doesn't know how to handle two hot headed idiots. "They're at it again.."

"So lively, right?" Bachira said.

A bell-like sound in a mall was heard and it caught everyone's attention. The monitor above spoke,

"The second selection has just concluded, the remaining players may advance to the third selection."

"What? We're done?" Ueyama raised a brow. "Time for the next stage." Aryu said as he kept his tongue out, still practicing his 'T' sound. "Great timing, I was getting bored studying." Bachira stood up from his seat.

"Please wear your gear and jersey before heading to the central joint room immediately."

"That said, let's go!!" Bachira climbed on Isagi's back.

"Could the first team to pass the selection please enter?" The AVR announced as the door in front of the team opened.

"First team? Does that mean our international team is that good to really beat us that quick?" Bachira asked. "You guys are just too weak for them." Rin replied.

"You really want me to make you remember how much you wanted to rip yourself after losing to them?" Ueyama crossed his arms as he looked at Rin knowingly.