Chapter Four

Niall and I kept listening to the music playing through the speakers. We're almost at the mall. It's a short drive.

"So... Are you excited?" Niall asked me.

"About what?"

"You know.. Going on tour with us!"

I glanced at him and then focused back on the road. He can't be serious, right?

"Of course Niall!! This is so amazing! People are going to notice us and I hope we'll get big someday." I exclaimed.

"I'm sure you will!! You guys are good!! I thanked him and smiled.

"So who's your favorite in 5SOS?"

My eyes widened for a minute and I blushed so hard..

"No one" I replied too quickly.

"Bullshit!! I know you're lying Rachel, so tell me..." Niall laughed.

"Ugh fine!! It's Calum." I mumbled.

"I knew it!!" He yelled.

Uhh what?

"Knew what?" I asked him and furrowed my eyebrows. I'm confused.

"I don't know. I just guessed it. You kinda look like a Calum girl. You'd be a cute couple, I'm not going to lie.."

"Couple?? Are you crazy? Why do you think he would actually like me?" I laughed. I'm also shocked.

Calum and I?

A couple?

Niall are you drunk?

"Why wouldn't he? You're beautiful, kind, sweet, have a really good personality and you're talented.. Every guy wants a girl like you!!"

"Yeah of course! That's why Dan used to abuse and cheat on me and the guys at my school were throwing themselves at me." I said and rolled my eyes. I hope you notice my sarcasm, which was so obvious.

"Dan was an asshole and doesn't know what he had.. So are the guys in your school! Calum is not like them at all. And I'm sure not only him are going to have eyes for you.. Even Louis has crush on you!!"

Once he said that he gasped and covered his mouth. My eyes widened and I'm trying to not crash into the car in front of me.

Louis has a crush on me? Wow, I never thought a boy would actually find me attractive.

"You can't be serious, right?" I asked him in disbelief.

"Please don't tell him I told you that! He will literally kill me!!" He pleaded.

"Don't worry Niall, you just caught me off guard." I said and chuckled.

"Phew! Thank you so much!!"

We drove in silence until he said something that surprised me.

"Don't think low of yourself Rachel.. You're beautiful and when I say that every guy wants a girl like you then I mean it. I wouldn't lie to you. Louis likes you. Even Chase has eyes for you!" I looked at him with a shock expression.

"You didn't notice it? The way he looks at you just says it all."

"This can't be true. We're just friends." I said and shook my head.

I'm not going to believe him. Chase and I are like brother and sister.

"Whatever you say Ray.." He sing-songs. Ughh he annoys me sometimes!!

We arrived and I found an empty space in front of the mall. Both of us got out and I locked the car and went inside.

"Do you know where we're going to meet the boys?" Niall asked me.