--- THREE. Short Exchange

˚◞♡ ⃗❀﹐' ੈ˚ ★

˚◞♡ ⃗❀﹐' ੈ˚ ★
.
.
.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃, 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘.

        She had been anticipating the end of the day. The whole day was as boring as it could get, just a regular school day that made Jun feel...well, normal; or perhaps, less violent. School was peaceful compared to the chaos that she was used to in Makochi, or maybe the chaos from her grandfather also had a play to it. Either way, trouble and chaos followed Jun through her life, seeming like her best friend.

Then again, she also had a desire for trouble in her life that having just a serene  life with no fights or drama had her with half-lidded eyes and trying to desperately not sleep in her classes. At that point she was starting to think she needed tape to keep her eyes open, but also she knew she had a dream to follow; and she needed to keep up that motivation of hers.

It was a hard life, and she didn't think anyone could blame her for it, unless you were her grandfather. Who wouldn't be so chipper later when she would come and visit him, this time she knew that Umemiya wasn't going to be coming along with her at all.

Slinging her bag over her shoulder, Jun made prompt work of leaving the classroom. She had been getting stares and whispers aimed towards her, probably over her skirt: people either calling her a crossdresser and wondering what her gender was or maybe just bad mouthing her or whatever. She wasn't sure, but she didn't care either. They could say whatever they wanted to say. There was no reason for her to care for their opinion, and her grandfather called those types of people shallow; someone that'll judge others without seeing the bigger picture, they were judgy characters themselves too.

Walking down the school hall, Jun wasn't expecting to meet with the sight of Umemiya again, only this time he was surrounded with four people, four people she had recognised immediately. These four were more or less Umemiya's minions in her opinion, not to be said in a malicious way or anything, no, they were good guys; just as good as Umemiya.

"Oh! Yukimura!" And for some reason, no matter what, he was always noticing her. She even betted that he could find her in a room full of people that looked like her or even smelt like her; for some reason, he had strong senses when it came to her.

"Yukimura," greeted Hiragi Toma, he stood by Umemiya's side. His hair was of a black coal colour, and it was a spiked upwards, and as if his sharp teeth didn't remind her of a shark then his spiky hair surely did too; it was odd but for Jun she thought of them as his dorsal fins.

"Hey, Yuki-chan!" Tsubakino Tasuku, or rather Tsubaki, was the next of the other four to speak with a joyous tone at the sight of Jun, clapping his hands together. His bright blue eyes peered at the girl. Everyday Tsubaki seemed to grow prettier and prettier in Jun's eyes, and it was envious to see him be more intact with his feminine side than her.