announcement 2.0

- Samantha's POV  -

I watch as Michael takes Lexi out of the cafe. I nudge Nadya.

"Luke so what is that you need to tell us?" I begin to speak up.

"Babe, can we wait till Michael gets back?" Luke says. Nadya notice Luke putting his hand on my thigh and she doesn't seem to say anything. I can tell it makes Nadya jealous, that she has to watch me in her words, my amazing, oh wonderful, relationship and she have to try with my ex-boyfriend. I watch as Michael comes running back to the cafe. He then walks over to Nadya signing her to come with him.

"Okay babe." Luke sighs extremely loud. He begins to look nervous, more nervous than normal.

"Babe, it's okay." I look him in the eyes with eyes that could comfort him.

"I'm going on tour sam." He blurts out.

"That's great! Isn't it?" I say. Luke doesn't seem very happy about the idea of him going away.

"He wants you to come." Calum says calmly.

"Luke, really?" I say with excitement.

"I actually really do. Come, please?" He begs me with everything he has got.

- Nadya's POV -

Michael drags me away to the middle of the courtyard. We are together in the middle of the courtyard. I know that Michael wants to tell me something.

"I don't think you even wanted to come down here." Michael says trying to warm up the conversation. I could tell he wants to get straight to the point, but he is too nervous.

"Michael, please get straight to the point, for me please." I say trying to beg him to say it.

"I want you to come on tour with me." Michael mumbles.

"Wait Michael, do you actually want me to go on tour with you? What about Lexi, what happened to your rule?" I was shocked, why does he want me to on tour.

"Yea.." He shrugs. "Lexi won't know, don't worry." He puts his hands on my shoulders attempting to calm me.

"I would go, but I can't Michael. Sorry." I give Michael a small smile while looking down on the ground. I didn't want to disappoint him, he was too adorable to disappoint.

"Babe, Nadya, Please." He begs. My eyes shoot up once he said "babe". He has never called me that ever since we broke up.

"Michael. I can't, I'm sorry." I hug Michael tightly before turning around and walking back to the cafe to meet up with Samantha again.

"Tell me later what you think about it." I nod smiling leaving Michael alone in the courtyard. I get back and Luke and Samantha are hugging.

"So what did you say?" Ashton speaks up.

"Say about what?" I question. I knew what he was on about. I just didn't want to go.

"Michael asked you to go on tour with him didn't he?" Ashton questions. Samantha's head turns towards mine and everyone is now facing each other.

"He didn't!" Samantha squeals thinking I said yes to going on tour with him.

"Sam, I said no. Okay. Can we just not." I snapped. Samantha's face turns upside down.

"But why, come Nadya! It'll be fun." Samantha attempts to cheer up the mood of the table.

"Fun my ass, the fucking manager is going to be there and I'm not having it." I huffed. I crossed my arms as I wasn't in the mood to talk about it.