Orphaned Fruit

Lovino could tell he was hungover before he had opened his eyes. The throbbing beneath his skull was beneficial towards proving it... He had something the night previous that left him drunk...

Last night.

Oh it was hell... Drunk. Bound. Gagged. Thrown in a closet. Lovino couldn't help but let the thoughts flood through his mind. He still felt the burning from the rope around his wrists. He could feel the stiffness in his shoulders from having sat there for so long. He couldn't remember what happened after he got thrown in the closet though... It was all a blur to him at this point.

Lovino found his eyes gradually opening to a white, unfamiliar ceiling. He wasn't in the full sized bed that was against the wall in his bedroom. No. He lay in the middle of a room, a softer mattress beneath him. Lovino furrowed his brow, causing a shot of pain to run through his throbbing skull. He brought his fingers to his temples, rubbing them generously. His throat was dry and his tongue felt like sandpaper... He seriously needed some water. Another priority: find out where the hell he had ended up. There was no loud music or voices... He had to assume he wasn't at the party any longer. A gentle sigh escaped Lovino's lips before the panic set in. If he wasn't at the party any longer, where the hell was he? He quickly found himself sitting up and swinging his legs over the edge of the bed, but pain ripped through his skull quickly after. He mumbled some curses in Italian to himself, resting his elbows on his knees as he fingers pressed against his eye sockets. The pressure left him no relief. It just intensified the pain.

Lovino, despite the pounding in his head, opened his eyes and took a wide look around the room. The walls were a light brown with a darker brown as the accent on the wall with a door that Lovino assumed led to the rest of the house. There was a door to his left along with another to his right. The two of them must have held a closet as well as a bathroom. The carpets were a deep royal blue and the bed set on the king sized mattress very nearly matched. It was all a very neat set up with dark wood furniture. It seemed like the room of a married couple. Lovino didn't understand what he was doing there. His only thought was to get out.

The Italian stood quickly, a flash of fear running through him. Bad move. Yet again. He was too hungover to do much. He groaned loudly and stumbled a bit. He was dizzy and in pain. But he wasn't sure if he had been kidnapped. That would be such an irrational fear, but to Lovino, it felt so real. Lovino stepped forward after steadying himself. His foot immediately came in contact with something soft yet unmovable and solid. He looked at the ground to see a mound of blankets. Swaddled in those blankets was a mop of curly, brown hair.

Antonio.

Lovino was safe. He hadn't been kidnapped. He was just in Antonio's bedroom. The Italian took another look around the bedroom, taking in a few more things he hadn't noticed before, some of Antonio's little quirks. There were posters hung around the room, old bands like the Cranberries and Nirvana. There were also Spain's national soccer teams. There were piles of clothes littered about the floor, in the corners of the room. Antonio also had a rosary hanging from a pin on the wall. It was simple and white. Lovino hadn't known Antonio was a Christian. He smiled gently and looked back at the Spaniard on the floor. He seemed to be sleeping so peacefully like Lovino had been only a few minutes before.

Suddenly a question ran through his mind. How did he get here from that party? He could have sworn he last remembered being locked in a dark closet away from the thundering music and drunken teenagers. Had Antonio found him and carried him here? A small, warm smile crossed Lovino's lips, one that didn't come there often. He crouched down beside Antonio, looking closely at his sleeping face. He reached close to the sleeping man and brushed a few of his warm, dark curls from his face. He looked so peaceful while he slept, his chest rising and falling at a gentle rate. Lovino decided it was kind of cute.