Ch.6 Protector

WARNING: SMUT, ASSAULT, SEXUAL ASSAULT

~Spencer pov~

The police academy training is going really well so far. I just have about a year left then I can hopefully get hired. Opening my locker I saw a picture of my love. Oh how I miss you Sergio, I can't wait till we're together again. “Are you still with him?” I turned around real quick and saw Solar. “Yeah what is it to you?” He just scoffed and walked away. Maybe that was a little mean. Him and I have been pretty good friends since we both came to the academy, but something still feels off about him.

“Ok you all, today we are doing the pepper spray and taser.” I looked around and everyone was dreadful just like me. This is going to suck so much. They called up Solar first and tased him. I saw him shake and fall back where he was caught by two instructors. Oh fuck if he has it that bad it's going to kill me. As they went down the line I felt my heart pounding more and more. Why did I think being a police officer would be a good idea anyways? Oh yeah it's from that…

2 years earlier

“Come on babe, please can we go to the parade.” I looked at my chest where the lolf was giving puppy dog eyes. “You know I don't like showing pride shit Sergio.” He got off my chest and then got out of bed. “Oh don't be like that sweetie, it's just not my thing and you know it.” He said ok and started to walk away. Oh fuck this shit. I grabbed him and put him back on the bed. “We can go, but I really don't want to.” He smiled and said, “I knew my cuteness would convince you. Now since you're doing something for me, how about I return your kindness.” I asked what he meant… oh shit.

WARNING SMUT

He pulled off my boxers and started to give me a blow job. I could hear my own purring from how good this top is. I grabbed his head and started to force it all the way down on my cock. He started to use his tongue to like my tip and I could feel myself getting close. He pulled off and wagged his finger at me. “We can't have you blow your load too early. Now tell this little man exactly what you want and he'll do it.” It's a little corny that he's talking in the third person but idc rn. I picked him up and turned his ass towards me. I feel like I'm going feral. I ripped off his underwear with my claws and started to eat him out, licking around his hole and sticking my tongue deep into his beautiful asshole. “Oh fuck, keep going Spencer.” I could hear him panting as I started to play with his cock as I was eating him out. “Yes yes yes, oh don't stop, don't ever fucking stop.”

I did stop and he looked back disappointed. I turned him around so he was on his back and pulled him closer to me. He looks so fucking cute like this and I know he loves being dominant by me. I started to shake my cock, “you want this in you.” He looked at me and nodded. I started to rub the tip against his hole then entered. I thrusted in and out over and over. Seeing the bulge in his stomach as I went in is so fucking hot. I know the barbes on my cock are giving him so much pleasure right now. He moaned super loud and sprayed ropes of cum all over himself and me. I kept going and finished in his cute ass. I pulled out to see all of my cum seeping out of his hole. He came up to me and we fell asleep snuggling in our cum.

END OF SMUT

I woke up and got in the shower real quick. When I got out I saw the sheets were changed and a fresh pair of clothes were laid out for me. I walked out into the kitchen to see Reagan waiting patiently. “What's up kiddo?” She turned back at me sadly, “why were you and bro fighting last night?” Sergio asked what she meant and I had to give him the shut up look. He then realized what she meant and stopped talking. “Well me and Sergio were fighting is all. Don't worry kid, I'm not leaving anytime soon.” She loves when I call her kid or kiddo so I just started to call all younger people that. I also do it to Sergio when he's being a dumbass, but that's like every hour.