Bonus Contest: Harlequin So You Think You Can Write *closed*

Update: this contest has ended.

---

We aren't running this contest but wanted to share it with you because it's so exciting. We will not be answering any questions here, please direct them to the Harlequin profile.

"Harlequin's annual So You Think You Can Write Contest is teaming up with Wattpad to offer aspiring romance writers a unique opportunity to learn, write, get feedback and get published! Our Grand Prize is a 2-book contract with Harlequin!

Harlequin is one of the world's leading publishers. Harlequin publishes titles in 34 languages and sells its books in 102 international markets. Since launching So You Think You Can Write in 2010 Harlequin has discovered and published 30 new writers, and counting, across 15 Harlequin categories. Whether you write historical or paranormal romance, romantic suspense, Blaze-worthy sexy romance or wholesome Heartwarming romantic stories, there's a Harlequin imprint perfect for you! And this year we welcome Carina Press to So You Think You Can Write, expanding our eligible categories to include sci-fi/futuristic romance, LGBTQ romance, New Adult romance and more."

You must be 18+ to enter.

We are happy to share this amazing opportunity with you. All the details on how to enter, contest categories, and rules can be found at the Harlequin profile on Wattpad: http://www.wattpad.com/user/HarlequinSYTYCW