The Glade?!

The first thing that came to your mimd was fear. After that, pain rolled over you as your where thrown aside like a rag doll.

"Help!" You screamed as you curled up into a ball and cried into your knees.

Im alone. Im cold... And might as well, dead. You thought.

Relief took you as sunlight burst into the steel cage. You brung your hands to your race and shielded your eyes from the bright light.

"No way..." A male voice gasped. You heard a few other gasp and whisper things. Your eyes adjusted to the light and you looked up. The first face you saw was Newt's. Now you didnt know his name by then.

You looked around. Only to see one girl.

She helped you up as well as the others. You collapsed into ground and attempted to get up, epic failing terribly. You stumbled backwards and fell. You expected to hit the ground, but a pair of arms cought you. Newt's arms.

"Whoa there Greenie." He said. His baby like face and brown eyes took you in and daydreamed.

"Hello?" He said. The rest looked at you.

"Does she speak?" One said.

"Shes certainly a slopper." Said anthor. Newt growled and helped you up.

"Welcome to the Glade greenie." Newt said.

"The Glade?" You choked out.

"So it does speak." One said. You snapped your head back and slapped him. The rest of the boys ohed amd ahed.

You ran as fast as you could and stumbled a few times before tripping and flippung into a run off. The boys cheered and luaghed behing you.

No. You thought. No one makes fun of me.

You walked back calmly with a death glare at the group.

"Calm down Greanbean." Newt said.

"Whats your name?" You asked.

"Newt." he replied.

"Newt... Well then, Newt. My name isnt greenie or greenbean." You spat. He looked a bit offended but relaxed.

"Give her a tour." Gally said.

(Saying the names so yoi know whos talking)

After tour...

You went to the deadheads and slumped on a tree. You sighed and looked at the stars.

"Hey." A voice said. You snapped your head to see who was behind you.

It was Newt. You relaxed and sighed.

"Whatcha doin' out here at this time?" He asked.

"Tis none of your business." You replied. He smirked.

"You're cold." He said. You barely noticed you where shivering until he mentioned it.

"Oh... I am." You replied dully. He chuckled and wrapped an arm around you. You tensed for a moment then melted into the sensation. You smiled.

"I was looking at the stars." You said, gazing at the sky. You had to say it, you did have a tuny crush on him. His accent, hair, his baby-ish face and broad grins, the way his nose wrinkled when he smiled.

You sighed and the last thung you remember was fallimg asleep in Newt's arms.

Next daaaay. :3 °////° kiss up next!