⩩12

━━━━⊱❀ • ❀⊰━━━━

currently playing ;;
[Always ] - [Enhypen]

Feeling a rush of satisfaction after demonstrating her impressive magic skills, Haein noticed a car pulling up to an incredibly crowded location. This was a place unlike any she had ever seen before. 

Clothes were hung up on display, swaying gently in the breeze, and right next to them, vendors sold vibrant, fresh vegetables. She turned to Jake with a puzzled expression, her brow furrowed in confusion.

"The hell is this place?" she asked, her voice tinged with a mix of curiosity and disdain.

Jake, unbuckling his seatbelt with a nonchalant smile, replied, "Well, princess, us folks call it a street market. I'm not sure what you rich people call it, though."

The chaebol glanced around, trying to take in the lively scene. The air was filled with the sounds of haggling, laughter, and the clinking of coins. The vibrant colors of the fabrics and the fragrant smells of the fresh produce created an overwhelming sensory experience. 

She had grown up in a world of luxury and opulence, where shopping meant exclusive boutiques and personal shoppers. This bustling market was a stark contrast to her usual environment.

 Her husband, Jake, had already stepped out of the car and was waiting impatiently for her to join him. When she made no move to get out, he sighed and walked back to the car window, his mouth set in a thin line.

Haein didn't even look at him as she folded her arms defiantly. "Not even on my dead body would I wear these clothes," she said with a haughty arrogance.

Jake sighed, knowing that dealing with her attitude was never easy. He leaned in closer, sniffing the air around her clothes, causing her to back away, thoroughly weirded out.

"Mrs. Sim, didn't you say you needed a new closet? Well, here we are," he remarked, trying to coax her out of the car.

"No need to care about me. I'll handle myself."