2- Thinking about

Chapter 2 - Thinking about

Words - 354
_______________________________

Lip Gallagher's POV :
I was speechless at Gloria's request. I answered her in a hurry:

"I'll think about it, okay? Have A Nice Day''

I said trying not to pay attention to her request even though it was worrying me to death. I was not ready to be a sponsor, but with her request I would have had her life in my hands. It's so frustrating to have such a fundamental and decisive choice in my hands. But who cares. It's time to smoke a cigarette.

After a few hours I was still in that chair in the garden of my house, I had run out of 2 packets of cigarettes and I was still thinking about that poor defenseless girl, Gloria. I was late to go to work at Brad's.

While I was fixing a motobike, Brad talks :

"Can I tell you something Lip?'' I nod thoughtfully. "I think you should become the sponsor of that girl who came to the meeting. It's not very difficult. She has a motivation; to find her daughter sober. She doesn't want to fall back. For the rest it's done. Being a sponsor will give you an extra motivation not to give up. Because you don't take care of yourself but of someone else. It worked with me. Try''

"Well I should think about it...but I don't think I can get a person back on her feet when I have a hard time keeping myself on my feet...'' I try to think reasonably.

After the conversation, I keep rethinking Brad's words. I was so torn...but maybe the right choice was to sponsor that girl...
_______________________________

I hope you liked this second chapter of "See you Later". English is not my first language, I only study it. So if there are any mistakes please invite me *kindly* to correct them. If you liked it, leave a star. For opinions, and more, you can leave a comment.

Chat me if you want to request any other fanfiction, oneshot books, or plot suggestions. I answer to everyone.

Thank you for reading and contributing 🫶☀️

_______________________________