24 | gummy worm rings

...

NOTHING BEATS getting lost in the rythm of the music, carried around by the waves of the song. The thrill of singing your lungs off on stage, the cheers from the crowd, the adoration on the fan's faces, it was to die for.

Still a little skeptical, Y/N didn't have any expectations from Oliver. He was a womanizer through and through, even if he did show up he would probably pay her no mind if he found a better girl, one that he could spend the night with. Instead, she focused on getting ready. Eli was currently helping her fix up her hair when the bar's owner told them they had five minutes left to get onto the stage.

"Fuuucckk.. Is everyone ready?!" Asked Haru, franctically searching for his electric guitar.
"We are. You don't seem ready though."
"Where the fuck is my gui— oh."

Cyrus smiled as he handed the stressed boy his instrument, his face immediately lighting up.

"Okay, I suppose we can get on stage now."

Checking her phone one last time for any signs of Oliver, Y/N sighed. Just as she expected; nothing. What was she even hoping for?

Not letting this spoil the mood, she slipped her phone back into her bag before following behind the rest.

LOUD CHEERS filled the small space when everyone arrived, names being yelled out left and right while the group got ready. They were happy the community around the city was so supportive, especially for a band as new as theirs. They might not be worldwide known, but that didn't matter with the love they received from their loyal group of fans.

"Good evening everyone! I hope you're ready!"
Penny cheered out as she adjusted the starshaped hairpins adorning her bangs.

Y/N scanned around the crowd, eyes widening when she saw that familiar face from the screen.
Suddenly her palms were feeling sweaty and her heart was beating faster. There was no way!
The male awkwardly waved, a cocky grin tugging at his lips as he leaned against the bar, watching her intently. It was as if everything faded away, her eyes remaining glued to his as she preformed like she had never done before.