Chapter 1

Hey guys, this is my first fan fiction and this is a Narry one!! My favourite pairing. Hope you enjoy it!!! Thanks to hangingwithziam for the idea😄

***Harry's POV***

Beep, beep, beep

My alarm was waking me up for the first day back at school and I could not wait! Summer went on forever and I could not wait till this day.

Now you must be thinking most 17 year olds hate school... well I love it!! Only because of one guy... Niall Horan.

You see, I have a massive crush on him even though we have never talked, I've known him since year 4 but we never spoken, not even for a minute.
To be honest, I don't want to because I might tell him how I feel and he could find me weird. anyway, why would he like me? I'm just plain and boring Harry and he's just so perfect!

Bringing myself back to reality, I got out of bed and did my normal morning routine which consists of getting dressed, brushing my teeth and doing my hair. I had to make sure my hair was right so one: I don't get laughed at and two: I've got to look good for Niall.

As I was finished early, I went under my bed to retrieve my secret book with my scrapbook in... now in my book there isn't photos of my memories or cute little cats but my book is all about Niall Horan. Yep, I'm definitely obsessed!

There is photos, quotes from his own mouth and stuff like that. Your probably wondering how I got said information... well my best friend Louis Tomlinson helped. I've known Louis since nursery and we clicked the moment I saw him, he's funny and is a great friend. He knows about my obsession but he is not creeped out. In fact he finds it cute, he says it's like a forbidden love story.

I just told him to fuck off!

Louis is also friends with Niall so that's how I know so much about Niall.

I looked at all the photos, and felt a tingle in my heart. Oh, how much I wish I could be him and how I wish I had his good looks. he has amazing blue eyes, blonde hair everyone wants and that Irish accent I would die to have and don't get me started on his abs! Not that I've been staring... * looks around like I've done nothing wrong*

Putting my book back in the tin and locked it up. I got up from the floor and decided to put my favourite song on my phone...'She looks so perfect' by 5SOS, I love this song and well it reminds me so much of Niall.
I started dancing around and singing, if someone came in right now, I probably look like a dog on drugs!

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs so I rushed to turn my music off and pretend I was doing my bag. Well, in fact I was doing just that.

My mum knocked on the door.

"Harry, it's time to go."

"Coming"

Phew, that was close.

I ran downstairs, grabbed an apple and jumped into the car.

Everyday; before the summer; we picked up Louis on the way to school and even now, times don't change as I see Louis sitting at his porch, waiting for us like he always did. We got to his house and there I see Louis with a big grin on his face like he does no matter the weather.

He slide in the car and we set off.

"So, Harry looking forward to seeing everybody?" Louis winked then smirked.
I knew he was talking about Niall. That bastard!

"Yeah, but I'm dreading all the homework and of course the revision."

We carried on talking throughout the journey until we got to the front of the school.

Okay Harry so this is your last year, make it a good one.

"Bye mum."

"Bye boys, have a great day at school!"

"Oh, I'm sure Harry will." Louis said with cheekiness in his voice. I put my middle finger up at him.
I got out the car and who did I saw but Niall himself getting out his mum's BMW at the exact same time as us.

I looked at him but of course he didn't see me... it's like I'm indivisible!!!

***Niall's POV***

"Bye mum"

"Bye sweetheart, have a good day, work hard okay?"

"Yes, I know and I will."

I'm a 17 year old boy I think I'm capable of the first day back at school but I do love my mum.

Leaving my thought I got out the car and I saw the one and only Harry Styles. he looks amazing as he always does. His bouncy,curly hair which I would not mind running my hand through that. His dimples, his peachy skin and... Okay, I better stop!

I glanced at him but he did not look back. *sigh*

I really like him and I have since I first layed eyes on him in year 4. However, he ignores me, which I guess that's good because I don't think he lines me like that ( or at all) anyway.

I was still staring when I saw fucking Louis jump out the car!!!
I swear those two are together like all the time, I know they're best friends but come on how much time do you want to spend together.

Your just jealous.

I know I am but I wish that was me.....

I strolled up the giant steps of the school and I saw Harry standing there with Louis. I wonder what they talk about.

Well, it's not about you.

Well don't you think I know that!

I know that look crazy talking to my brain but it's true, I don't think Harry would ever talk about or been look at me.

I walked past him but kept my eyes forward, didn't want him getting suspicious.

***Harry's POV***

"Louis, did you see that Niall walked straight past without any recolision of me being here!"

"Harry, you guys have never talked. why would you think that 6 weeks would of changed that?"

"I guess your right but he does look hot in those tight blue jeans, I could stare at that bum forever!"

Louis and I heard the bell and we walked to our tutor room, they are still the same as last year which is good as I sit behind Niall and next to Louis.
Maybe this year I might sit next to Niall in one of my classes.

Well a boy can hope.....

**********************************

Hey guys thanks for reading this!!
Vote and comment please 👍
Chloe